Emilywalters_journal #3 Emily looks like a milk maid with her sloppy Dutch braid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The larger grey tiles look like the ones on my bathroom floor, she has no idea of home interior and everything just looks horrendous and tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we go again. Shes so bleeping over the top. How about you be THANKFUL that you have your husband and child with you. There are so many people lonely that don't see anyone besides the bleeping postman. duck off you absolute bleeping bell end!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here we go again. Shes so bleeping over the top. How about you be THANKFUL that you have your husband and child with you. There are so many people lonely that don't see anyone besides the bleeping postman. duck off you absolute bleeping bell end!!
You can be in a huge room of people you know and love and still be lonely.

That being said, it's tone deaf of her to promote this when there's people are physically alone.

Reactions: 4
This sort of post boils my piss, we were tier 3 before lockdown, it was obvious it would be tier 3 after, ffs Barnsley is worst place in South Yorkshire.....I’m lonely, I have depression and anxiety I don’t carry on like this.....to be honest with how things are I feel safer in tier three than tier 2

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s an attention seeking twit and boils my piss!! There’s people having to go through dying alone, having a baby alone, losing family left right and centre and facing Christmas alone yet big bird thinks she has it tough with her fugly “hubby” and spoilt little brat of a child.

laughable that Fitbit teamed up with her, never have I once seen her use a Fitbit or actually do exercise that isn’t walking to the biscuit tin and back 🐷

back to the pig trough you go 👋

Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s upset she’s stuck with moley and a spoilt brat for even longer 😂😂

• Haha
8A34CCD4-6C6A-4F23-88F8-5CEBB6A8E792.png

Hasn’t seen her family for 12 months... well no, that’s the majority of the country! And pretty sure it’s not 12 months as we’ve only been in this situation since March and I’m certain you posted about a trip to see your parents earlier in the year!
I live alone and the only time I physically see people is once a week when I go and do the food shopping but you don’t see me crying all over bleeping social media!! At the end of the day, we’ve got to do what we’ve got to do, you crying all over insta isn’t going to make them say oh let’s forget it all because poor Emily is upset 🙄 she needs to give her head a bleeping wobble!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1. Why the need for the crying photo of not for attention?

2. She hasn't seen her family in 12 months? Well that's her own fault then because lockdown didn't start until the end of March for a start. She was also happily travelling around everywhere aftee the first lockdown ended and she didn't go see her family then either so that's her own problem

3. She was in tier 3 before and now surprised they're in tier 3 again?

Reactions: 10
View attachment 324490
Hasn’t seen her family for 12 months... well no, that’s the majority of the country! And pretty sure it’s not 12 months as we’ve only been in this situation since March and I’m certain you posted about a trip to see your parents earlier in the year!
I live alone and the only time I physically see people is once a week when I go and do the food shopping but you don’t see me crying all over bleeping social media!! At the end of the day, we’ve got to do what we’ve got to do, you crying all over insta isn’t going to make them say oh let’s forget it all because poor Emily is upset 🙄 she needs to give her head a bleeping wobble!
She only shares a business in the hope of getting something free from them. Drama queen Emily strikes again. Hasn't she got some patterns to mis-match or something to keep her from crying all over the Internet 🙆🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She says she can't see her family over Christmas but I thought they're stopping it all pretty much for 5 days? So she can?

She seriously wrote leper as in someone that suffers from leprosy ... ? 😳😳😳
I thought this.
But she's saying they're being treated like that... When technically that's how they should be 'treated'? 😂 Leprosy is spread by coming into close contact with mouth and nose droplets.
😂

Reactions: 2
I thought this.
But she's saying they're being treated like that... When technically that's how they should be 'treated'? 😂 Leprosy is spread by coming into close contact with mouth and nose droplets.
😂
I knew exactly what she meant but she really should double check her spelling 😂

Reactions: 1
I knew exactly what she meant but she really should double check her spelling 😂
Is that not what she meant? 😂😂 I googled it because I didn't know what she meant haha 😂

Also, looking at the tiers, she's acting like she's the only person 😂 or of a minority.
Hardly anyone can see their family because so few are in tier 1

Everyone has the right to feel sad/express it but posting a picture of you crying is instaknob 101 😂😂
It’s so pathetic to take a picture of yourself crying and then feel the need to post it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.