Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You just know don't you you wouldn't like her if you met in real life 😄🤐 wet blankets who fuss like her drive me insane!
i have met her in real life & she’s just as annoying. I first met her at a slimming world group (I don’t go anymore) I didn’t know she was ‘Insta famous’ and I immediately took a dislike to her. The whole thing was like the Emily show, and of course Ella was there too. She is cute though, but you could 100% tell she runs the show. The consultant kept talking about how Emily knew this & Emily knew that but all I kept thinking was.. if Emily knows so much, why is she not at target? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Clarew93

Does an ad with co-op bragging about she is wrapping ‘100% sustainably’ this year. Great. Well done.
But she’s just covered her house head to toe in frigging tinsel which is PLASTIC and non recyclable 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Emily Walters; Slimming world? What’s that? Yellow toothed, getting chubby, oh did you know I have a “hubby”?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Just sent this - I've got to work hard to buy what I want, so she shouldn't be begging for fucking freebies! 😡

Haha, I'm a Karen apparently!! 😂

Fuck you, Emily - you're a fat, desperate mess who can't control your child and relies on your husband wage because you're too lazy to go out and get a job! 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

KNYE_19

Thread suggestion: "Emily's fashion sense is getting odder, also Hun your child ain't a toddler!"

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Djakm

She’s lost her job and I’ve never seen her buy as much as she has recently?!! Can’t be as skint as she’s making out. It’s as if she pretends in hope a brand will take pity on her and gift her something, but she contradicts herself everytime she brags about buying something. Ps, £40 on a puddle suit is a joke as well. Ew

Little Baby Nothing

Chatty Member
I'm probably going to get some flack for this but I get really annoyed at people making obesity glamorous. It's unhealthy, there's no getting away from that. They might be fit and healthy currently but it's not going to stay that way.

a.pain

VIP Member
I'm probably going to get some flack for this but I get really annoyed at people making obesity glamorous. It's unhealthy, there's no getting away from that. They might be fit and healthy currently but it's not going to stay that way.
I mean I have a lot of weight to lose and I’m trying my best but it’s slow. In the meantime I don’t particularly want to dress in brown sacks nor feel like shit for the way I look so I do actually quite like it when others who are big talk about style and body confidence. It doesn’t mean us fatties want to stay that way nor that people think obesity is healthy. But there are usually massive issues and complexities at play and as much as people try it is really hard to lose a lot of weight. I really admire people who have managed it and kept it off.

I think this whole glamourising obesity thing is a bit unfair, no one is going to become obese on purpose because they think it’s the in thing (not talking about the small percentage of weirdos who do e.g the ones who sit on men to get them off). People struggle for years or even their whole lives and they should be allowed to feel beautiful.

• Heart

Inzzzzta

Sorry this can’t wait😅. New thread suggestion: Emily Walters on the Dole with Hubby’s Mole

• Haha
She hates how you have to say essential shopping these days. Well you don’t have to do you Emily, just say you’ve been to do the food shop like normal fucking people. She’s such a drama queen, what a plank 🙄

• Haha
8A34CCD4-6C6A-4F23-88F8-5CEBB6A8E792.png

Hasn’t seen her family for 12 months... well no, that’s the majority of the country! And pretty sure it’s not 12 months as we’ve only been in this situation since March and I’m certain you posted about a trip to see your parents earlier in the year!
I live alone and the only time I physically see people is once a week when I go and do the food shopping but you don’t see me crying all over fucking social media!! At the end of the day, we’ve got to do what we’ve got to do, you crying all over insta isn’t going to make them say oh let’s forget it all because poor Emily is upset 🙄 she needs to give her head a fucking wobble!

• Haha

Inzzzzta

Never in my life have I started crying (or someone else crying) and thought “I better take a picture of this!
what an attention seeking yellow toothed boot!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Nobody is envious or jealous of you, Emily! 🙄😂 Nobody wants to be you, have your husband or your bratty child! 😂
Bless her ... maybe she should realise this is why she's failing. How's the diet going Em?

I'm jealous of your moley hubby... I'm jealous of your overgrown spoilt toddler... I'm jealous of your non- puppy you abandon to go walking, in outfits that look like you were in a charity shop when a bomb exploded.. I'm jealous of your yellow frazzled hair and even yellower sweetcorn teeth.. so glad you said it loud for me at the back hun 🥴🙄💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Clarew93

The Christmas lights on the windows look shit. So tacky.
She’s just lost her job, moaned about buying ellas Christmas presents second hand (no issue with second hand) but she just buys absolutely unnecessary SHIT. Like a toy for the ‘puppy’ that she KNEW he would rip up - what a waste of money when you’ve just been made redundant!!!

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
Her and the fucking going on about Instagram algorithms. Ughhh. It's just that nobody wants to see your like your shittttt

• Haha
Reactions: 12