Emilywalters_journal #3 Emily looks like a milk maid with her sloppy Dutch braid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bloody annoying!! The tears tho. Oh Emily you’re sad are you? The thing is there are people who’ve actually lost family and never got a chance to say bye... this yellow toothed imbecile sits at home all day and doesn’t even have a job, and she’s in tears.. what an ungrateful cow I seriously believe even this is to get freebies that’s how much of a total knob she is. Do 1 Emily

Reactions: 10
Never in my life have I started crying (or someone else crying) and thought “I better take a picture of this!
what an attention seeking yellow toothed boot!

Reactions: 13
Never in my life have I started crying (or someone else crying) and thought “I better take a picture of this!
what an attention seeking yellow toothed boot!
All in the name of “content”. She’s trying to be “real” but I wouldn’t be surprised if those tears were fake.

Reactions: 4
Ohhhh.... she needs to duck right off!! 🤬 I've not slept well recently with worrying about money for Christmas and paying towards the bills in my bf's house as I'm only on a part time wage and pay a lot for my 2 hour daily commute, so she has got no right to shed crocodile tears when she won't get off her fat arse to get a job, the lazy cretin! 😡

Reactions: 3
As if she's gained just half a pound in 5 weeks!! 😂😂 She must think we're all as stupid and deluded as her!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhhh she’s absolutely raged me! There’s so many people like her littering my Instagram, whining about how difficult it is for them when they’re grown ass adults in extremely privileged positions. I live in another country and cannot come back to the UK even if I wanted to, it’s a red zone and the quarantine when I’m there and when I fly back is just too much. So, I have Christmas in a strange country with no home comforts and just my boyfriend for company. Yet people like Emily HAVE seen their family and can easily see them if they wanted to. I’ve seen people whining that they “can’t see their family” but they’ve been walking past their house and waving at them everyday! But they class it as “not seeing them” as they can’t give them a hug. Honest to god grow the hell up and get on with it!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anybody remember a time when Emily shared a business without it being an ad or begging for an ad from them?? No, me neither. bleeping ridiculous. If she wants to help small businesses out then she should reject their promo offer, because I can almost guarantee she’s making them no money!

Reactions: 11
Anybody remember a time when Emily shared a business without it being an ad or begging for an ad from them?? No, me neither. bleeping ridiculous. If she wants to help small businesses out then she should reject their promo offer, because I can almost guarantee she’s making them no money!
My thoughts exactly. Emily thinks she's such a good and kind person but everything she does is to benefit herself 🙄

Reactions: 8
So going by Emily's sorting hat photo she shared... Does she think places are being randomly put into tiers? And nothing to do with number of cases? 🤔

Reactions: 2
So going by Emily's sorting hat photo she shared... Does she think places are being randomly put into tiers? And nothing to do with number of cases? 🤔
She’s thick. It’s like she thinks the government is doing it to punish them when really it’s due to the numbers. She’s too dense to understand that ...

Reactions: 5
She has crafts in her bio now... Lord help us 🤣🤣
She will be hoping for some paid partnership with Hobbycraft next, showcasing her crappy glue snowflakes on a tutorial 😂

Here we go again. Shes so bleeping over the top. How about you be THANKFUL that you have your husband and child with you. There are so many people lonely that don't see anyone besides the bleeping postman. duck off you absolute bleeping bell end!!
Why on earth isn’t there an eye roll reaction for tit like this? So bloody attention seeking! Everyone is fed up Emily, we don’t force ourselves to cry about it just so we can put tear filled selfies on instgram for sympathy 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s thick. It’s like she thinks the government is doing it to punish them when really it’s due to the numbers. She’s too dense to understand that ...
Right? 😂
I'm presuming she was one of the ones complaining they're being used as Guinea pigs when first trying the lockdown in specific areas 😂
Emily, love, you're in an area with a lot of cases. That's why.
Not because the government don't like you 😂

She said she's not seen her family in 12 months, but we've only been in lockdown since the end of March, so she didn't see them for months before that, and that's her own fault! 🙄 Just STFU and start looking for work, there's plenty of seasonal jobs out there! 😡

Oh just shut up and piss off .... nobody actually cares because they have bigger issues to really worry about! 😡
Nice of you Emily to say you can't be arsed to reply. You don't have a job to go to, why not try and answer? Others manage it.

Who the hell does she think she is?! People don't like not getting a reply, I hope they never message her again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.