Emilywalters_journal #3 Emily looks like a milk maid with her sloppy Dutch braid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cannot get over the fact that her child can “tell” her to get stuff.. she hasn’t even got a job and acts like she has 3+ children when she doesn’t lol. She can’t cope imagine her with a full time job like most of us!

Reactions: 4
State of her in that bloody turban! 🥴 She's so desperate to land some kinda advertising deal, isn't she? That's her practising her best toothy sweetcorn grin 😁.... smile a bit more, Emily, they failed to see your tombstones in space! 👽 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
You just know that when that child grows older she’s going to control her parents😭 they give her so much control already and she’s only a small girl

Reactions: 4
Since when was saying “ballache“ a swear word?😂😂😂 Proper wrapping that girl up in the thickest cotton wool aren’t they
6A7C3F9A-2BCC-44A6-8053-F61536E6637E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How about just tell her it’s not a word to repeat! I explained to my son (I’m a terrible potty mouth and have to really watch myself 😂) that some words mummy said are naughty and you don’t say them, he just likes telling me off now if I ie a naughty word.
honestly her parenting style is weird and is such a BALLACHE

Reactions: 5
Why are Fitbit wanting to work with HER? 🤔 She's THE worst person to promote an app to track your fitness when she can barely lose 2lbs before going back to stuffing her job! 🐷 But she's desperate so will grab any old shite with her grubby hands. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Also Fitbit Ireland? She doesn’t even live there.. she’s going to be banging on about this for weeks now! Beggy cow

She’s completely let go of her fitness Journey so why she’s partnering with them I have no idea but definitely put me off the idea of ever buying from them

Reactions: 5
Also Fitbit Ireland? She doesn’t even live there.. she’s going to be banging on about this for weeks now! Beggy cow
Yeh, I'm confused about the Ireland bit.... 🤔Seeing as she's promoting them, she'll need to get off her lazy arse and move more than from the settee to the fridge! 🙄😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.