Emilywalters_journal #3 Emily looks like a milk maid with her sloppy Dutch braid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally has there been a story from her today that hasn’t contained either an Ad or a tag for something! How she’s classed as an influencer is beyond me!! Why would anyone want to be like her??

Reactions: 5
Wish they’d give that child a hair band and tuck the hair back. It’s constantly over the face

Those joggers are clinging on to her for dear life... I think she'll have to be cut out of them 😳

Why has she killed herself over that wall for it to looknexactly the same? Or is it just me?

I think someone dropped her a gram of speed today... either that or she's eaten a family pack of Mars bars and she's on a sugar high

• Haha
Why has she killed herself over that wall for it to looknexactly the same? Or is it just me?

I think someone dropped her a gram of speed today... either that or she's eaten a family pack of Mars bars and she's on a sugar high
exactly what I thought. It’s Still a grey wall but now has the same pattern as that god awful kitchen flooring.
I am looking forward to the big kitchen tile reveal.
I can already feel a migraine coming on from all those clashing patterns in that one room

exactly what I thought. It’s Still a grey wall but now has the same pattern as that god awful kitchen flooring.
I am looking forward to the big kitchen tile reveal.
I can already feel a migraine coming on from all those clashing patterns in that one room
I looked at it with an open mind... then saw the lumpy wallpaper afterwards and I was thinking... oh 😳🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ hope it dried out better! It just doesn't look any different to me. She's so desperate to have a grey house like all the other insta turds bless her

Jesus Christ get this kitchen renovation done 🤪🤪 I’ve seen more posts about a retiling job then I care to count

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The tiles not being straight around corners is annoying me.

Reactions: 1
Oh my life all those busy patterns together.... entering that kitchen is like delving into Emily's wardrobe 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean fair play for doing it all for £66 but number 1 it doesn’t look MUCH different 🤷🏼‍♀️ And number 2 why does she think people care 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.