Emilywalters_journal #3 Emily looks like a milk maid with her sloppy Dutch braid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title by @antisocialmedia, only one I could find! Please correct me if I've missed one.

Recap:
Her child got her first haircut (??!!)
Child is no longer referred to as a toddler (finally!!)
Took child out for dinner because it was an #ad
Doing #ads for tesco when her "hubby" works for Asda which she is very vocal about
Simply be hauls with clothes that seem to be a bit small.

Reactions: 6
New thread title by @antisocialmedia, only one I could find! Please correct me if I've missed one.

Recap:
Her child got her first haircut (??!!)
Child is no longer referred to as a toddler (finally!!)
Took child out for dinner because it was an #ad
Doing #ads for tesco when her "hubby" works for Asda which she is very vocal about
Simply be hauls with clothes that seem to be a bit small.
Why has she kept her 4 year old first curls? They won't be her first curls though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has she kept her 4 year old first curls? They won't be her first curls though
I don’t think she’s ever had a hair cut? Which I find so bizarre. I think her hair is far to long as Ella doesn’t let her put it up so it’s constantly straggly and in her face. The nits will love it at school 😅

• Sad
  • Haha
Lots of split ends on ellas hair for a young child, I know some can’t be helped but seems like a lot to me , wouldnt be letting my little girl have heat on her hair to do curls if she had split ends like that! Well I wouldn’t full stop at that age but you get the jist 🤣

I think I’m turning soppy in my old age but I think it was lovely to see ellas face all the way trough. Bless her, it really was a rare treat and she enjoyed it so much 🥰
But, I must admit. In the last stories you can’t even see anymore that her hair was done. I thought she would cut it at least a bit more

Reactions: 3
I get she wants her child to have a side parting and everything... But at some point you have to decide that it getting in the way of your child's face constantly is more important than how you want their hair to be 🤷🏼‍♀️
Especially if she won't let you put it up.
I mean, I'm sure she would let her do something with it if Emily didn't let her get away with everything.

I think I’m turning soppy in my old age but I think it was lovely to see ellas face all the way trough. Bless her, it really was a rare treat and she enjoyed it so much 🥰
But, I must admit. In the last stories you can’t even see anymore that her hair was done. I thought she would cut it at least a bit more
Poor Ella, mummy usually prefers to do hauls from simply be instead of bonding with her

Reactions: 2
My thoughts exactly! And I dont mean to be awful but Emily's hair is still rather yellow looking... makes her teeth look even more yellow 😬
I expect it needs another bleach because it was very dark before! I just got mine done and I have a chunk that’s still a bit dark because the roots used to be dark brown

Probably being a total witch but isn't it a funny coincidence that this hug button thing turned up magically on the same day Ella had her apparent crying issue at school.

I'm sure she probably did cry 😂 just seemed very convenient for that to turn up for her to get an Ad in right in there 😂

Reactions: 5
Probably being a total witch but isn't it a funny coincidence that this hug button thing turned up magically on the same day Ella had her apparent crying issue at school.

I'm sure she probably did cry 😂 just seemed very convenient for that to turn up for her to get an Ad in right in there 😂
Not defending her at all but she had the hug button last year too and mentioned it all the time

Reactions: 1
Not defending her at all but she had the hug button last year too and mentioned it all the time
Yeah I know they have the one from last year... This one magically turned up today though is more what I'm getting at haha
In time for Ella's bad day and for her to throw her Ad in the and I'm sure Ella will have the perfect day today whether it's true or not.

Shes so bleeping annoying.

Making Ella publicly lick someones arse for a bit of wood. duck OFF YOU twit. Also correcting her like that 🤬 if she didnt like the way she said it, re record it. Dont talk down to your ToDdLeR infront of thousands of people. Oh god she makes me bleeping sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.