Emilywalters_journal #3 Emily looks like a milk maid with her sloppy Dutch braid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice of you Emily to say you can't be arsed to reply. You don't have a job to go to, why not try and answer? Others manage it.

Who the hell does she think she is?! People don't like not getting a reply, I hope they never message her again!
These people always lie and say they've had "so many messages" then use it as an excuse to not reply, what a joke! 🙄 She's all about herself and I hope she continues to be miserable and feel like crap - serves her right!

Reactions: 4
Nice of you Emily to say you can't be arsed to reply. You don't have a job to go to, why not try and answer? Others manage it.

Who the hell does she think she is?! People don't like not getting a reply, I hope they never message her again!
I’m just thinking who even wants to message her anyway? She’s a boring idiot who’s trying way too hard

Reactions: 2
I bet she had about 7 you OK hun messages at the most 🤣🤣 just like she gets the odd STFU message off a 'troll' that she can't wait to repost...

But no, couldn't possibly reply she's so busy 🙄

• Haha
I bet she had about 7 you OK hun messages at the most 🤣🤣 just like she gets the odd STFU message off a 'troll' that she can't wait to repost...

But no, couldn't possibly reply she's so busy 🙄
Which is why she uploaded those crying pictures anyway, she loves attention and probably wanted to be “poetic” with her tear stained face but tbh she made herself look like a twit. She’s quite thick in the sense that she seems to think the north is being punished lol, the whole leper comment is weird to me. She needs to get a job tbh. Too much time at home is obviously making her do this😂 ugh bloody dislike her

Reactions: 6
I actually feel sorry for moley she comes across as VERY high maintenance and hard done by. People like that piss me off playing the bloody victim all the time!!

Reactions: 8
I actually feel sorry for moley she comes across as VERY high maintenance and hard done by. People like that piss me off playing the bloody victim all the time!!
I remember one time when he got something wrong with her breakfast or something and she made a big deal out of it, she’s definitely high maintenance

• Wow
Reactions: 6

100% she’s only had about 10 replies but by saying she’s had hundreds and hundreds she thinks she will get more companies to work with her. Can’t stand people like her who just sit back and wait for something to land in her lap rather than going out and actually doing something herself.

I haven’t posted on here before but after her stories over the past couple of days I just couldn’t resist anymore!

Reactions: 7
She pisses me off nearly every day, if she really wanted to help small businesses she would recommend tit she’s actually bought and refuse gifts from really small businesses. Accepting a £200+ Piece of tit from Tefal is one thing that’s a drop in the ocean to them, but accepting something around £50 from an small independent business could be a massive risk for them, especially giving it to someone as beige as Emily. At the very least offer them something for it 50% maybe? Can’t stand these wannabe influencers

here’s something I’ll gift her for free, maybe she can plug this

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
100% she’s only had about 10 replies but by saying she’s had hundreds and hundreds she thinks she will get more companies to work with her. Can’t stand people like her who just sit back and wait for something to land in her lap rather than going out and actually doing something herself.

I haven’t posted on here before but after her stories over the past couple of days I just couldn’t resist anymore!
She's always tried to make out she's inundated with messages. Apart from the mole and hella I don't think she has anyone in her life on or off instagram. It's quite sad really!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know everyone has different Christmas tree styles and preferences but the tree looks crap and so sparse!

Does she even like her husband? All she seems to do at the moment is slag him off. I would be so pissed if my spouse posted several stories like that

Does she even like her husband? All she seems to do at the moment is slag him off. I would be so pissed if my spouse posted several stories like that
I thought exactly that! The way she was talking about him on her stories was awful, all because she would have to get up off her lazy arse and shower her child! Her husband works full time, not sure why Emily who is unemployed thinks she deserves a break all the time!!

Reactions: 8
Moan, moan and more moaning. Why is her 4.5 year old using a sippy cup for her milk? Fgs she is not a baby or a toddler. Stop treating her like 1!!

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker! Emily drives me up the wall.
I have worked part time since having my kids so I do the majority of the child care and housework while my husband works full time and makes the lions share of the money we need to live!! I am a children’s nurse in intensive care and tend to do 2 night shifts a week. Obviously every family and circumstances are different but I would never disrespect my husband by doing stories like she has tonight making out Moley doesn’t do anything! Doesn’t Ella go to school full time, so she is technically child free for a portion of every weekday.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh and also the whole imagine not liking me and I don’t Even know who you are!? What about the followers who like you and you also don’t know who they are!?? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.