Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say? I can’t see the comments anymore!
She basically said fair enough it's a fair point. She did say perhaps she thought I could have been less blunt 🤣. Again this is also a fair point haha. It was a much better response than any of the others that replied. She also stated she wouldn't be deleting and blocking so that's a breath of fresh air.

Hair is still tit though 🤷

Reactions: 4
So much for being on plan and “proving everybody wrong”. What was it? Two days? If that? The woman just needs to give slimming world up as a bad job.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's an absolute joke. Makes a mockery of people who are trying, People who are doing well and the people who have restarted on their weightloss journey and give it their all.

The ONLY reason she is pretending to even try is because that's all her Instagram is. That's the only thing people followed her for. Nobody wants to see tangerine highlights or her brat doing what she wants or puppy or Moley. She needs to call it a day. It's so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it sad I’m sat here grinning like the Cheshire Cat that her moohhhn 🐷 AD has 200 likes & she had to do an added beg for people to go and like it in her stories???? THATS NOT WHAT AN AD IS DUUUUR ! It’s supposed to be organic and flow with your page/ content ... not just randomly plucked out of thin are. She’s literally begging strangers on the internet for a pay check

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm cringing for her 😬 it's annoying because I want to still like her (like the old old her) but she come across now like she thinks she's 'made it' and is slowly ditching her old vibe and content now she's playing with the bigger dogs. It all comes across as soooo unnatural and not her at all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.