Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love this site! Especially if people deserved it but the way you pick on her weight and even if she has her chest out in a mesh top is really nasty. You wonder why people kill them selfs. Picking on their physical appearance.. corn teeth and moley, how does that affect your life? It’s meant to be about them annoying you like the begging and stuff? Bunch of dickheads who can’t think of anything but physical stuff when I bet half of you are ugly in other people’s eyes 😳
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 don’t think this site is for you snowflake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to love this site! Especially if people deserved it but the way you pick on her weight and even if she has her chest out in a mesh top is really nasty. You wonder why people kill them selfs. Picking on their physical appearance.. corn teeth and moley, how does that affect your life? It’s meant to be about them annoying you like the begging and stuff? Bunch of dickheads who can’t think of anything but physical stuff when I bet half of you are ugly in other people’s eyes 😳
Off you duck then

Off you duck then
Ps do you like my photo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She must actually dislike her child. Imagine hoping her child can stay in nursery because her hubby will be on the key worker list. How about you look after your own child as you only have the same cold she has had for weeks. PLUS YOU SHOULDNT BE SENDING YOUR CHILD TO NURSERY WITH A COLD ANYTOME LET ALONE DURING A bleeping PANDEMIC YOU SELFISH STUPID witch. Shes really winding me up.

Okay Emily

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Selective bitching only eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But she is fat? And he is moley? You absolute cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But she is fat? And he is moley? You absolute cretin
I always used to say people can call me fat if they want, they're just stating a fact 😂 same as calling someone tall. My Husband says the same, people always tell him he's got big ears. He doesn't care, it's just a fact 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always used to say people can call me fat if they want, they're just stating a fact 😂 same as calling someone tall. My Husband says the same, people always tell him he's got big ears. He doesn't care, it's just a fact 😂
My daughters dad calls me big nose all the time and its true 😂 lighten up innitttt

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My daughters dad calls me big nose all the time and its true 😂 lighten up innitttt
You mean you dont say I'll prove him wrong (like Emily did when someone called her fat) and start chopping down your nose for 20 seconds before giving in and deciding it's easier to just have a big nose? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's a twit. Going on about teabags. Hubby works in Asda ffs. Also...if she's self isolating then why is he not?
Hes prob got it aswell and spreading it to all the customers! She obviously doesnt understand or care how this works. She just cares about herself which is no surprise at all. Her kid and moley should both be at home if shes been in contact with them. I have a 3 year old with lung disease and people like her make me bleeping sick. She has no idea what Ella has to say it's just a cold. It's already been said a million times covid 19 doesnt affect kids too harshly. She just sends her off to bleeping nursery willy nilly and Hope's that she can keep sending her indefinitely coz she cant bleeping stand her obviously.

They treat their animals soooo well. Until they slaughter them and sell them to be eaten. duck off Emily you absolute bleep. #sorrynotsorry

Attachments

Hes prob got it aswell and spreading it to all the customers! She obviously doesnt understand or care how this works. She just cares about herself which is no surprise at all. Her kid and moley should both be at home if shes been in contact with them. I have a 3 year old with lung disease and people like her make me bleeping sick. She has no idea what Ella has to say it's just a cold. It's already been said a million times covid 19 doesnt affect kids too harshly. She just sends her off to bleeping nursery willy nilly and Hope's that she can keep sending her indefinitely coz she cant bleeping stand her obviously.

They treat their animals soooo well. Until they slaughter them and sell them to be eaten. duck off Emily you absolute bleep. #sorrynotsorry
She is getting more annoying by the day with her woe is me and her ads! Have they not said you might not know you have it and it can present with cold like symptoms? She is a wet weekend a badly styled one at that!! Ps I hope your daughter stays safe and well x x

She is getting more annoying by the day with her woe is me and her ads! Have they not said you might not know you have it and it can present with cold like symptoms? She is a wet weekend a badly styled one at that!! Ps I hope your daughter stays safe and well x x
Dunno why I said daughter I meant 3 year old be it son or daughter lol

Reactions: 2

Dunno why I said daughter I meant 3 year old be it son or daughter lol
Thank you, it's tough keeping her safe especially when so many people are complete twats and so ignorant. We're just staying in now for the foreseeable no visitors etc 🥴. X

Reactions: 2
My son had a cough and a sore throat for all of 2 hours Tuesday morning and I've stayed in such. It's not about me and the inconvenience, in the simplest terms it's about keeping my Nanna safe. We only last my Grandad a couple of years ago so I would like her to stay around as long as possible. And in the bigger picture I'll do it for all at risk and vulnerable people like KissCub and her daughter who are petrified daily. Sit your ass at home and do something for people who are less privileged like yourself. They are obviously knobs. The pair of them. It actually makes me mad. One of my best friends is self isolating as her daughter had a cough...her and her husband have been going to the shop 🙈 my other friend had a right go at her. Pepe need to stop thinking about their selves.

Reactions: 5
Slagging off hubby’s company and tagging them is risky, not hard to trace who he is so could get disciplined depending on their social media policy

Reactions: 9
Slagging off hubby’s company and tagging them is risky, not hard to trace who he is so could get disciplined depending on their social media policy
Used to work in Asda and it literally says in your contract that you can not discuss Asda on your or your close families social media

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.