Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no weigh in today because she's gained.... again. Think she just needs to accept she's fat and the weight loss thing ain't for her šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
"Always worrying when you post an Ad that nobody will see it"
No no, people have seen it Emily, they just don't want to like it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Always worrying when you post an Ad that nobody will see it"
No no, people have seen it Emily, they just don't want to like it šŸ˜‚
This! She needs to give up her pathetic attempt of being an "Influencer"

She failed at weight loss. But remember, she's going to show us all, though. That'll teach us, eh?..... How many gains have you had in a row, emily? I'm pretty sure you're heavier now than you were this time last year, and the year before that....and the year before that. It's like a reverse weight loss page.

She's failing miserably at influencing.

She ALWAYS fails in fashion.

Give it up, Ems.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blonded?! Itā€™s bleeping orange man!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
never realised how big she actually is, if I saw her on the street I wouldā€™ve definitely thought she needs her roots done and a proper hair dresser!
FYI hun the whole root look isnā€™t good when your hair resembles a chip pan

ā€œA list of things to do as long as her left legā€.. she should have said as wide as her hips
Then we would have known how long this list is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How can she walk round with her hair like that? I'd be mortified! I bet she secretly hates it! That colour is shocking.

Reactions: 5
I give it a month before she dyes it back brown and says the upkeep was ā€œjust so demandingā€ ā€œtrying to cut costsā€ and ā€œbe more awareā€ of what sheā€™s using in her hair ie. bleaching it etc.

I mean why else would she do an ad if she wasnā€™t desperate for the money? It certainly isnā€™t togo on about the Motherā€™s Day card/flowers shite she begged everyone to like

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Would have been 4 gains in a row I think had she went to weigh in, a solid month ā€œon planā€ with gains šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I shouldnā€™t let it bother me so much but it actually burns my insides with rage that she has claimed to ā€œprove everyone wrongā€ and has given up already! How is she not embarrassed about it?! bleeping ogre

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I shouldnā€™t let it bother me so much but it actually burns my insides with rage that she has claimed to ā€œprove everyone wrongā€ and has given up already! How is she not embarrassed about it?! bleeping ogre
just why even mention it just always sets herself up to fail!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh diddums moley is getting more hours and not less because working in asda counts as ā€œan emergency serviceā€ count yourself lucky you chocolate inhaling oxygen thief! Some people out there are fearing for the lives of their loved ones, cant get baby milk, have no wages coming in, some people have no family, no transport the list goes on!! I wish she would just choke on a bleeping chocolate disc from the uncreative kitchen and do us all a favour!!

And put your bleeping tits away for the love of god!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh diddums moley is getting more hours and not less because working in asda counts as ā€œan emergency serviceā€ count yourself lucky you chocolate inhaling oxygen thief! Some people out there are fearing for the lives of their loved ones, cant get baby milk, have no wages coming in, some people have no family, no transport the list goes on!! I wish she would just choke on a bleeping chocolate disc from the uncreative kitchen and do us all a favour!!

It's good he has a job that isn't shutting down! Some people are out of work because of this pandemic!

has to be my favourite reply to this thread and hits the nail on the head!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's making it sound like she's the only person going through all this? šŸ™„ Literally the whole world is in the same position as you Emily. Some far far worse. Count yourself lucky you have 3 healthy people in your family!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to love this site! Especially if people deserved it but the way you pick on her weight and even if she has her chest out in a mesh top is really nasty. You wonder why people kill them selfs. Picking on their physical appearance.. corn teeth and moley, how does that affect your life? Itā€™s meant to be about them annoying you like the begging and stuff? Bunch of dickheads who canā€™t think of anything but physical stuff when I bet half of you are ugly in other peopleā€™s eyes šŸ˜³

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.