Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is defo a 20-22. Why do all these people who do hauls say size up. No just buy the right fecking size! I actually like the black and white trousers mind

Reactions: 5
I'm just watching her haul and my god... most of the clothes are terrible - prints do nothing to help the biggest parts of you! 😬 There's NO WAY IN HELL she's a 20 on the bottom, no disrespect as I've been big and before I dieted, had to buy a size 20 dress to hide my fat arse 😂 but her hips are so bloody wide, much wider than mine ever were, so I'd say she's at least a 22 for that reason, without taking into account her big stomach! 😯
She's very jelly like and wobbly too. I'm a chunky bird but I'm solidly built so I can get away with smaller sizes. I wear an 18 at the mo in jeans and for my size I've got slender hips and thighs, people always comment my legs look smaller. She's about 3 sizes bigger than me I reckon. Why lie she's crazy. We can all see 🤣🙄

Reactions: 3
She's very jelly like and wobbly too. I'm a chunky bird but I'm solidly built so I can get away with smaller sizes. I wear an 18 at the mo in jeans and for my size I've got slender hips and thighs, people always comment my legs look smaller. She's about 3 sizes bigger than me I reckon. Why lie she's crazy. We can all see 🤣🙄
It's daft to lie because we've all got eyes and can see! 😂 That's the difference, you obviously know how to dress, which is good. I've lost 4.5 stones and am now a size 10 from a size 18-20 and still have chunky thighs as that's my build (not as big as hers though) so wouldn't wear anything to show them off, unless I'm at the beach or on holidays, but when you're that big, leggings make you look bigger, so she confuses me keeping talking about layering with leggings as most of the stuff is so tight without them! Dear me...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Curvy Kez on instagram is a size 18/20 she always puts up clothing try ons. The difference in them is staggering. Not just in size/body shape but because she doesn't try and squeeze into things and knows when something looks horrible on her.

Reactions: 4
Okay so have we reached the conclusion that jumpsuits do not suit Emily 🙄 come on now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In all honesty to not beat the woman down as I am no model she needs to size up to her actual size. Not size up for comfort/material type/style of clothing. She’s not wearing her sizing.

the grey jumpsuit was the only half decent but I mean at a push personally.

also she has no style. It would be handy for her to like I don’t know even if it’s a real thing but get help in a store etc because it just seems she buys different types of things but A) nothing fits B) nothing suits her C) she can’t piece together an outfit.
Like you DONT need to do massive hauls all the time. I know if I a nice dress is advertised but things like tops and bottoms if you buy stuff that’s nice and suits you you can mix and match. She’s just buying a lot of unflattering clothing. But she may return stuff in case I’ve missed her say that before

She’s defo no size 16, she does have a smaller waist but still and defo looks 22 on bottom

In all honesty to not beat the woman down as I am no model she needs to size up to her actual size. Not size up for comfort/material type/style of clothing. She’s not wearing her sizing.

the grey jumpsuit was the only half decent but I mean at a push personally.

also she has no style. It would be handy for her to like I don’t know even if it’s a real thing but get help in a store etc because it just seems she buys different types of things but A) nothing fits B) nothing suits her C) she can’t piece together an outfit.
Like you DONT need to do massive hauls all the time. I know if I a nice dress is advertised but things like tops and bottoms if you buy stuff that’s nice and suits you you can mix and match. She’s just buying a lot of unflattering clothing. But she may return stuff in case I’ve missed her say that before

She’s defo no size 16, she does have a smaller waist but still and defo looks 22 on bottom
I don't see why she can't just wear a long tshirt and jeans

Reactions: 6
I don't see why she can't just wear a long tshirt and jeans
Definitely, but Even the dresses. Like it’s either black tent or horrendous unflattering pattern. There are some real nice plus size dresses available that a nice prints etc but it all just looks awful what she picks.

Reactions: 3
What got me the most was ‘excuse the bed desperate for a new one’ but can tit out £70 for granny sandals?!
That desperate to be an influencer you put a haul of hideous clothes before stuff you genuinely need! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just doing some quick maths - that haul would have cost her about £300 - £240 with the discount. Why wouldn’t you put it towards a new bed?! This is the second haul in a matter of weeks!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just doing some quick maths - that haul would have cost her about £300 - £240 with the discount. Why wouldn’t you put it towards a new bed?! This is the second haul in a matter of weeks!!
She never wears the tit from hauls which makes me think she sends it all back

Those jumpsuits 😳😳😳 yeah she deffo sends it all back. Prob keeps one or 2 things to "slim into" so they don't block her accounts.

I have just come to say the same thing having added up! Spouts the other day how desperate she is for a new mattress but doesn’t have the pennies, yet orders the best part of £300 worth of clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also the other day when she said she had no food in the cupboards because she needed to shop. Your husband works at bleeping Asda why does he not bring shopping home with him?!?

Reactions: 11
What got me the most was ‘excuse the bed desperate for a new one’ but can tit out £70 for granny sandals?!
That desperate to be an influencer you put a haul of hideous clothes before stuff you genuinely need! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
AGAIN WITH THE BED!!! While showing us a clothes haul and showing us £70 sandals that you can’t probably get in primark for a fiver! why does ‘the hubby’ not say anything, or does he have to agree with everything she says?

Reactions: 9
This made me laugh.... she’s put #size16 #size18 #size20 I don’t think she really knows herself what bloody size she is 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have just come to say the same thing having added up! Spouts the other day how desperate she is for a new mattress but doesn’t have the pennies, yet orders the best part of £300 worth of clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also the other day when she said she had no food in the cupboards because she needed to shop. Your husband works at bleeping Asda why does he not bring shopping home with him?!?
It’s all on higher purchase and gone onto an account so I’m unsure why she can’t do that with a mattress from Argos or whatever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.