Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she’s making TikTok haul videos now, doing the ‘clicking magic finger trick’ this is all we need 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I find her shape so morbidly fascinating, I mean don't get me wrong I'm bottom heavy too but her top half seems so small compared to the hips and legs.
When she’s slimmer I think she has an amazing figure. Her waist is so small and I’ve said it before she looks so great in a statement t shirt Or vest and trousers. She’s let herself go a bit and her style (Or lack of it) is just all over the place.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
And by god those legs ain't made for leggings 😳
She could wear more flattering bottoms for sure. And also she’s bigger than a 16. I hate these account ‘I Am A sIzE ...’ when they’re clearly massive sorry not sorry. Stop lying 🤥

And then with the excuse of clingy material /clothes, really pisses me off.

She needs to chat with a stylist or something and get help. She has no idea on style and no taste. The clothes she buys are horrid. Unless they look horrid because she’s wearing 🤔

Wewwwww rant over 🤣

I've said this before but if she dressed for her shape and size she would look so lovely.

Those dr martens didn't even fit either. Its like when you buy kids shoes to grow into except she's an adult and there always not going to fit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Curvy Kez on instagram is a size 18/20 she always puts up clothing try ons. The difference in them is staggering. Not just in size/body shape but because she doesn't try and squeeze into things and knows when something looks horrible on her.
Love curvy kez! She always looks lovely dresses really well

Reactions: 2
The tea fairy had a day off yesterday so she had no tea waiting for her... boo bleeping hoo you self entitled bleeping twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she woke up and was out the door within 15 minutes because she brushed her teeth and hair. It was sooo hot last night 🤢 sweaty bits and pieces for work today 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t know what’s worse, the sad excuse for plaits, the scraped back bun or the scraggy frizz bomb she had yesterday 😩😂

• Haha
Why has she posted the same stories twice but just tagged Jess in the second lot? 🥴 She mentioned she got her inspiration of the plaits from her at the beginning....

Why has she posted the same stories twice but just tagged Jess in the second lot? 🥴 She mentioned she got her inspiration of the plaits from her at the beginning....
If you don’t tag you can’t try and blag 😂😂

Because she wanted Jess to see her bum licking her! ‘Guess what I’ve got in my hair today’ duck me, how old are you? 12? It looks shite 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.