Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think the plaits look good? They just look really weird straight down the side of the head to me? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone think the plaits look good? They just look really weird straight down the side of the head to me? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah they're not supposed to be there at all it's just a lazy way of doing it. You're supposed to lift your arms up higher and the braid sits more in the centre of each parting.

Reactions: 3
Yeah they're not supposed to be there at all it's just a lazy way of doing it. You're supposed to lift your arms up higher and the braid sits more in the centre of each parting.
yeah I do mine all the time and have been checking today to makesure they don’t look tit like that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
yeah I do mine all the time and have been checking today to makesure they don’t look tit like that 😂😂
The thing is... hers looked tit, jess’s looked tit and all the people that posted that they had done it from the tutorial looked tit too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kidding jess's arse with her Dutch braids. Are we 10 now? 😅😅😅 She's on the beach in a bikini again today but not rolling round in the sand this time

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The photo with the hat and sarong, you’d think she was in Cannes rather than Mablethorpe.
I can just imagine the other beach goers in their shorts and T-shirt’s looking at her wafting around in her kaftan and thinking she must be mad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The photo with the hat and sarong, you’d think she was in Cannes rather than Mablethorpe.
I can just imagine the other beach goers in their shorts and T-shirt’s looking at her wafting around in her kaftan and thinking she must be mad
The way she tried to say ‘Ariba’ (can’t spell it ha!) too, embarrassing! She’s so bleeping cringe 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.