Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm around the same weight and I'm a size 20. My fat arse is she a size 16!!

Reactions: 1
So... so far we need to 'size up' in everything she's tried on. Basically Emily doll, you are not an 18-20 then. You're an 20-22. You do not need to 'size up', just buy everything in the correct size 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Shiiiiit I though the pjs were bad then we got onto the Dalmatian thing... good lord she needs a stylist! That is horrendous 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how 3 weeks ago in her last haul she was a 16 now she’s a 20.. sure you can’t go up 2 dress sizes that quickly, bloody unhealthy if you did!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😳 they are not the legs and hips of a size 18. Sorry they are not. She's more a 22 without a doubt. Those pj's are supposed to be baggy and they are really tight on the legs even. Everything she has is stretchy, that's how she squeezes in it. My friend has a similar shape to her and has even bought a 24 in shorts. She has really big hips and legs like Emily and big knees, she owns it though, dresses tidy and looks great, unlike like Emily who looks in fancy dress with her clown make up and horrendous dresses.. A size 18 pair of jeans from Next or Newlook wouldn't come up past her knee.

Reactions: 4
I'm just watching her haul and my god... most of the clothes are terrible - prints do nothing to help the biggest parts of you! 😬 There's NO WAY IN HELL she's a 20 on the bottom, no disrespect as I've been big and before I dieted, had to buy a size 20 dress to hide my fat arse 😂 but her hips are so bloody wide, much wider than mine ever were, so I'd say she's at least a 22 for that reason, without taking into account her big stomach! 😯

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.