Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing about this makes sense! Not obligated to post? Did you mean not obliged Emily? Also, “when your hair new toner” I’m sorry what??? And you love the spell of fanola in the afternoon?!? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why oh why are these so called influencers ( I use the term very loosely!) so illiterate and why do businesses still work with them. I would not want these illiterate fools advertising my business that’s for sure!
Surely you would proof read a post like that 😂

The video though 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I honestly thought I couldn’t cringe anymore at her!!
why is she rubbing her hair over her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She rates herself so much 🙄 and well hello, they're giving you this on the understanding you're gonna promote it you daft cow... that's how a freebie works? Does she think people are that dull 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I honestly thought I couldn’t cringe anymore at her!!
why is she rubbing her hair over her face 😂
I get the impression that she’s trying to be ‘cute’ as I’ve noticed that she’s been placing a hand under her chin and tilting her head a lot lately! She just looks like a twit though 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The part where she says that picture isn’t her right now but the colour is the same! No it’s bleeping not! It looked nothing like that on this mornings stories. All this pre recorded stuff she’s doing at the moment just shows how obliged she is to post it otherwise why would you film it?? And then wait a few days to post it? Daft cow!

Whenever she does any kind of video I don’t notice anything apart from her huge sweet corn yellow teeth. Someone gift this girl a teeth whitening appointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing about this makes sense! Not obligated to post? Did you mean not obliged Emily? Also, “when your hair new toner” I’m sorry what??? And you love the spell of fanola in the afternoon?!? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why oh why are these so called influencers ( I use the term very loosely!) so illiterate and why do businesses still work with them. I would not want these illiterate fools advertising my business that’s for sure!
Obligated is right but agree on the rest

Still thinks her hairs that colour when it specifically looked like the roasting tin of my chicken on Sunday? Give it up hun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay okay THIS is what annoys me about people like Emily, she’s just put on a ‘simple be haul coming soon’ but just said she had a bad night sleep cause she needs a new matress and bed but can’t get one cause she’s got no ‘pennies’..... maybe get your priorities in order then you marshmallow and stop begging for a company to send you a bed and a mattress. Instead you could stop buying tit dresses that look like alladins magic carpet and get yourself something you NEED!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay okay THIS is what annoys me about people like Emily, she’s just put on a ‘simple be haul coming soon’ but just said she had a bad night sleep cause she needs a new matress and bed but can’t get one cause she’s got no ‘pennies’..... maybe get your priorities in order then you marshmallow and stop begging for a company to send you a bed and a mattress. Instead you could stop buying tit dresses that look like alladins magic carpet and get yourself something you NEED!
She will be begging for a Simba/Casper/Emma mattress because she's Beggy Mitchell

• Haha
Lol marshmallow

She must be painfully stupid if she doesn't realise how this looks 🤦🏼‍♀️ my husband would tear me a new hole and rightly so if I behaved like such an embarrassing moose. Brass neck that matches her brass hair.

Came here to say exactly this! No pennies for a mattress but orders a shed load of clothes 🙄

She's desperate for engagement on her stories! Asking stupid questions that she knows people will answer.
Got to get those #Ads

Reactions: 2
She needs to go to Specsavers - her hair now looks half brown and half yellow! 🤢 😂

Sometimes I think she's ok, other times she seems so desperate to have more people engaging in her posts that she says whatever she thinks will attract more followers! Oh, not to mention begging for freebies - my pet hate from ALL these people! 😡

Came here to say exactly this! No pennies for a mattress but orders a shed load of clothes 🙄
Clothes that she will squeeze herself into because she's desperate to look a certain way and in denial about her size. Most of the clothes are horrid and look fit for the bin! 🤢

And another thing.... 😂 What IS her job? Is she SO important she can command a cup of tea for when she arrives? 👸 Most of us mere morals either grab a take away coffee to drink on the way to work or make one in work. 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.