Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously begging for likes on her posts now?? Emily Hun it’s not that people aren’t seeing your posts it’s just that they don’t give a **** 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
One thing I have to comment on, and I don’t know whether it’s been said before but I just cannot fathom why she lets her daughter take from her plate. There has been so many posts/stories about Ella having some of her food, or Ella ate half. I’m sure Ella had her own plate so why are you letting her eat yours too? It won’t make you skinny Emily but it could cause problems for your daughter!! I also think it’s extremely rude for a child to think it’s ok to take someone’s else’s food. I just wouldn’t let my kids do that. My plate is MY plate, your plate is YOURS. I’d die if my child ran up to a friend of mine and took something from their plate without a second thought, or if my child went to nursery thinking it was fine to do so. Ew.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
One thing I have to comment on, and I don’t know whether it’s been said before but I just cannot fathom why she lets her daughter take from her plate. There has been so many posts/stories about Ella having some of her food, or Ella ate half. I’m sure Ella had her own plate so why are you letting her eat yours too? It won’t make you skinny Emily but it could cause problems for your daughter!! I also think it’s extremely rude for a child to think it’s ok to take someone’s else’s food. I just wouldn’t let my kids do that. My plate is MY plate, your plate is YOURS. I’d die if my child ran up to a friend of mine and took something from their plate without a second thought, or if my child went to nursery thinking it was fine to do so. Ew.
I agree with you. Its something you tell them when they are small. This is mummys plate and this is yours etc. My son is the same age as Ella and worlds apart. She is so spolit

Reactions: 2
18st 3 and claiming she's a 16? I was at least 3 stone lighter at my heaviest and squeezing into a 16 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
18st 3 and claiming she's a 16? I was at least 3 stone lighter at my heaviest and squeezing into a 16 🙄
I get everyone's different shapes and everything but when I was losing weight, I got to 16 stone and still couldn't fit into an 18.
I have bigger hips but no way near hers.

Reactions: 4
I get everyone's different shapes and everything but when I was losing weight, I got to 16 stone and still couldn't fit into an 18.
I have bigger hips but no way near hers.
I am 13 stone and am a comfortable 14 but sometimes will need to size up in certain denim (eg mom jeans) would she duck fit in a 16 she is seriously fooling herself there she got to be about a 20 at least on the bottom. May I add I have no issues with any size at all my issue is when people lie to thousands of followers about being a smaller size when quite clearly they are lying 😂

I'm a similar weight.... but 3 inches taller and a size 16 wouldn't go past my knees! She is a good 20 to 22 on the bottom and an 18 on top. Why lie? We see her full weight on the scale AND more importantly on her big body!!! Her legs are very large, almost like she might have an issue like lymphedema or something. Those legs wouldn't slide into a size 16 pair of jeans. Actually do she ever wear jeans? Or does she rely on those weird ass clown trousers that make her look so much bigger and her very unflattering dresses.... She boils my blood to be honest. She is the most cringe person on insta.

Reactions: 9
I’m just under 11 stone and a 14 in most trousers, she’s lying through her teeth

Reactions: 5
I'm a similar weight.... but 3 inches taller and a size 16 wouldn't go past my knees! She is a good 20 to 22 on the bottom and an 18 on top. Why lie? We see her full weight on the scale AND more importantly on her big body!!! Her legs are very large, almost like she might have an issue like lymphedema or something. Those legs wouldn't slide into a size 16 pair of jeans. Actually do she ever wear jeans? Or does she rely on those weird ass clown trousers that make her look so much bigger and her very unflattering dresses.... She boils my blood to be honest. She is the most cringe person on insta.
I think this is exactly it.
She doesn't wear jeans so she squeezes into size 16 leggings and stuff. Everything that's elasticated.
Dresses that are supposed to be baggy but she wears tight ect

I'd like to know what size jeans she'd fit in!
At my biggest at a size 26, I could still fit into size 18 leggings but no way was I a size 18 😂

Lying about clothes size really is a pet peeve of mine, all shops sizes are different but I’m currently around 12 stone and 5ft 7 and on average a size 14, some tops I can get a 12 and some trousers I need a 16, there if no way at 18st she is only a 16-18 🙄

Is she really saying she's a size 16? 😱 duck's sake, she's got huge hips that would never allow a size 16 unless she lost, I reckon, about 2 stone! 😂 I know she's got a narrow waist, but those hips are wide, so if say shes at least a 20! Before I lost my 4.5 stone, I needed a size 20 dress to cover my bum as that and my stomach put on all the weight. 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she 15stone not so long ago 👀
Middle of February she was 16st 4lbs - so 2 stone gain in 24 weeks. Not bashing her as I’m sure she is not alone given lockdown.

I’m returning to this new normal weighing about 5lbs more then I did when lockdown began. A month ago I was +12lbs but have pulled it together and lost 7lbs over the last 4 weeks.

Bloody hell i've gained 21lbs since February and I'm 37 weeks pregnant and shovelled the grub in like you wouldn't believe. She's must've ate shite 24/7 to gain that much in that time frame considering she was still posting 'healthy 🙄' meals sometimes.

• Heart
Bloody hell i've gained 21lbs since February and I'm 37 weeks pregnant and shovelled the grub in like you wouldn't believe. She's must've ate shite 24/7 to gain that much in that time frame considering she was still posting 'healthy 🙄' meals sometimes.
Least a good chunk of that will be baby for you

The hair post on her grid....I’m cringing so bad what is wrong with these grown ass women😩🥴😭

Reactions: 9
Nothing about this makes sense! Not obligated to post? Did you mean not obliged Emily? Also, “when your hair new toner” I’m sorry what??? And you love the spell of fanola in the afternoon?!? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why oh why are these so called influencers ( I use the term very loosely!) so illiterate and why do businesses still work with them. I would not want these illiterate fools advertising my business that’s for sure!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.