Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eughhhhh, microwave mash 🤮 that post also proves how tit she is at slimming as she told all her followers that using the 20 calorie 1 syn rule the mashed potato is 6 syns. I don’t follow slimming world anymore but even I know you can’t use that ‘rule’ as potatoes are a free food. You can only use it where something contains no free food, moron 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eughhhhh, microwave mash 🤮 that post also proves how tit she is at slimming as she told all her followers that using the 20 calorie 1 syn rule the mashed potato is 6 syns. I don’t follow slimming world anymore but even I know you can’t use that ‘rule’ as potatoes are a free food. You can only use it where something contains no free food, moron 🙄
How do you have no milk or butter in?! 😬 considering how much she loves her brews 🙄

Reactions: 4
She is such an annoying prick. Just watched her latest stories and that dumb laugh she does 😩 going on about loosing 8 stone then saying not sure if she wants to loose that much really. Emily hun, you can’t even loose 8lbs never mind 8 stone because you’re just that tit at dieting!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is such an annoying prick. Just watched her latest stories and that dumb laugh she does 😩 going on about loosing 8 stone then saying not sure if she wants to loose that much really. Emily hun, you can’t even loose 8lbs never mind 8 stone because you’re just that tit at dieting!
My blood boils watching her. This mornings stories were the worst. Have you ever seen someone more fake. That tit fake laugh. Then fake body positivity one day and fake dieting the next. She is so full of tit. BUT she is like a car crash and I cant unfollow her 😫😳😂 Literally cant stand everything about her. The constant touching the yellow hair. The fake laugh. The way she pronounces hubb-eh and pupp-eh. Calling her 4 year old a toddler. Absolutely detest her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My blood boils watching her. This mornings stories were the worst. Have you ever seen someone more fake. That tit fake laugh. Then fake body positivity one day and fake dieting the next. She is so full of tit. BUT she is like a car crash and I cant unfollow her 😫😳😂 Literally cant stand everything about her. The constant touching the yellow hair. The fake laugh. The way she pronounces hubb-eh and pupp-eh. Calling her 4 year old a toddler. Absolutely detest her.
I feel the same... your profile pic 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone ever noticed when she does a poll that the answer she wouldn’t like winning is placed really awkwardly near the send message box so you can’t press it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone ever noticed when she does a poll that the answer she wouldn’t like winning is placed really awkwardly near the send message box so you can’t press it
It wouldn't surprise me she's so anal about everything... why do these people put up a poll if they don't like the answer🤣🙄

The person who is the ‘tea fairy’ must either need a straw to suck her arse or really really regret making her that one cup of tea cause now she drops it into every bleeping story they probably think they have to make her one or Queen Emily will not be happy! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is this superior role she has where she has tea/coffee waiting for her? 🙄 😂 I followed her a few weeks ago and sometimes she's okay, other times she's in a world of her own with an over-inflated opinion of herself, which is pathetic seeing as she seems validation from strangers on the Internet and cant decide if she's happy being morbidly obese or desperately wants to be thin, the decision probably lays with how much engagement she'll get from whatever she decides. 😡

This half up/down half bun/pony tail she keeps doing is really not a thing

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed her daughter is looking a lot chunkier of late? I'm not picking on the child because it isn't her fault. But I believe Emily's bad habits and constant yoyo dieting is affecting the child.
She constantly sets herself up for failure she has clearly stopped paying for sw as she no longer has the app, I guarantee we will be graced with a huge 'real' post on her return to sw whenever it re-opens 🙄

Reactions: 4
Because she used ready made microwave mashed potatoe....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.