Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way in hell shes a 16 top and 18 bottom. I’m about half her size (I’m not exaggerating or thinking I’m smaller than I am, I full well know I’m fat as f! 😂) and a 16/18. Shes deluding herself by buying them and squeezing herself into that size, And spilling out all over the place, just to prove a point To the gram that she’s big but confident and loves this body and any body she has 🙄
Bore of Em, no one likes you, and no one wants you to be an influencer.

Reactions: 8
I don't get she's blatantly pulled the shorts down on her beach pictures...just post them as they are, why adjust how they are worn?!

Reactions: 3
So cringe when they ask to ‘show some love’ on their ad post. No Emily I won’t. bore off

• Haha
I don't understand.... she was banging on about body confidence whilst looking, excuse my bluntness, humongous in an ill-fitting bikini and rolled down shorts baring all her fat and stretch marks a few days ago (we know it's for engagement and to show herself off as all thes people are exhibitions and love the attention), but now she's advertising yogurt and eating a SW inspired/low calorie breakfast? 🤔 Are you happy fat? No! Why would you be, why would anyone be, let's be real! So just shut up! 🙄

I don't get she's blatantly pulled the shorts down on her beach pictures...just post them as they are, why adjust how they are worn?!
She wanted to show how happy she is with all her flab and stretch marks! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand.... she was banging on about body confidence whilst looking, excuse my bluntness, humongous in an ill-fitting bikini and rolled down shorts baring all her fat and stretch marks a few days ago (we know it's for engagement and to show herself off as all thes people are exhibitions and love the attention), but now she's advertising yogurt and eating a SW inspired/low calorie breakfast? 🤔 Are you happy fat? No! Why would you be, why would anyone be, let's be real! So just shut up! 🙄

She wanted to show how happy she is with all her flab and stretch marks! 🙄😂
She hasn't found her niche, she doesn't really have one to be fair.
Mother? She always complains about her "toddler"
Fashionista? Her style is tit
Dieter? She can't stick to anything
Foodie? Her food looks OK but it's too simple
BBW self lover? She's too conflicted because she tries to diet so sends wrong signals

Reactions: 7
Hubby works for Asda, yet she is being paid to promote Tesco. If I was Asda, I'd sack hubby for that, she shouldn't be advertising a rival company

Does anyone remember when she asked people what they wanted to see? And she was like a few ads? But not all the time. 🙄. 2 ads in 2 days. Both filmed at the same time asnits the only day she done her hair and makeup. I don’t get what these companies see in her?? I certainly wouldn’t want her or her family advertising my stuff.

Reactions: 5
Her delivery is so cringe 😂😂
I just never think Instagram ads are good always so insincere!
also going to work looking that trampy 🥴

Reactions: 2
The AD.... Why?! The iPad with the football on is so cringe she has thousands of followers and we all know no once has she mentioned about liking football, she has never mentioned about her husband watching football etc it's all just so fake and makes my cringe glands hurt!!

• Haha
Why is she always so awkward in her stories!? And stop touching your hair Emily! How the hell has that already looked so horrendous after having it done a week ago? What’s with the dark roots?
she looks awful and rough this morning

Reactions: 6
Why is she always so awkward in her stories!? And stop touching your hair Emily! How the hell has that already looked so horrendous after having it done a week ago? What’s with the dark roots?
she looks awful and rough this morning
Why does her employer not tell her to sort her appearance out for work? She’s just a scruff.

Reactions: 7
So hubby had a hair cut FOR FREE aswell from her tit hairdressers. Has she no shame? I'd be so embarrassed. "Were a fred and olive family" no you are a Beggy woman family. Spend stupid money on your tit birthday cake but beg haircuts. On another note, wonder if they trimmed his mole 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.