Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has bought her “kit” I bet most of the make up is fit for the bin and must be so
Old! Given the state of it when she did a post about what she uses!

I still find it hilarious she was a make up artist, her make up is horrific!
It will be years old, unhygienic or what

Reactions: 4
Anyone else seen her bikini photo shoot? Good on her for doing it. She looks so uncomfy in the 4th pic mind
Its because she is arching her back 😂 fair play to her she is right she does deserve to be happy and enjoy the sun, she just needs to make up her bloody mind lol its as if she is trying to convince herself on the post not her followers 😂 bless her.

Reactions: 7
What on earth is she wearing on the bottom? And well if that child is a "toddler" she must be a giant....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those photos are cringe. It’s ok to be ok with your body. Hell im all for it. But please no, with those awkward photos and poses. That’s how not to behave because she looks uncomfortable as hell and the complete opposite of what she’s trying to portray

Oh god so is she a body positivity instagrammer or a weight loss instagrammer?? Because only a few weeks ago she was reminiscing on old pictures where she’s much slimmer? But now it’s fine and she’s on a bikini on the beach loving life throwing herself all over the sand. Very strange behaviour.
FYI plus size myself and I’m all about body positivity but she’s confusing me right now 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm not going to lie, she looks bloody terrible and actually a lot larger! 😱 If you're happy being plus size, great (still don't think there's ANY need to parade your fat around) but we know she's not because she wants to slim back down. 🙄 Trying to increase engagement and gain followers by squeezing yourself into a whatever that bathing suit/bikini was is just ridiculous and unsightly, tbh! We've all got rolls - I've lost over 4 stone and have stretch marks and loose skin, do I feel the need to take pictures of my stomach for the world to see? No! Why? Because it serves no purpose at all!

Reactions: 6
And they didnt take the "puppy" yet again. He would have loved the beach. Why have a dog if you're just going to leave him locked in while you go and have fun? So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The comment saying about her being a positive role
model for young women...how is being morbidly obese being a good role model? I understand the sentiment behind loving the skin you’re in, but she’s so contradictory.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.