Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she keeps pushing these polls and answer boxes to push her interactions up!
Just after more #ads

Reactions: 3
You can’t hashtag ‘toddler life’ on your child’s nursery graduation photo when they’re into school in September!

Reactions: 8
It’s hair done not hair did, you absolutely ball bag 🤦🏽

Also face masks aren’t that expensive so don’t get why she needs to be gifted one tbh. She’s turning into begging Britt/ bav. Prefer when her old content didn’t have ads/gifts constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do people say: I had my hair did instead of done. Who started that stupid saying ? People are such sheep

Reactions: 7
I need to see the hair properly with her face in the pic lol. Is it less yellow? I dont know I'll have to cross reference the shade of her teeth and hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do people say: I had my hair did instead of done. Who started that stupid saying ? People are such sheep
It's the same the other way around. It annoys me so much when people say things like "I done the shopping today" 😑

Reactions: 1
1. Every time I go out for walk I always take my dog with me.
2. What the hell she wearing!!!
3. Stop saying toddler life! She is not toodler anymore!

Reactions: 6
Emily has as much brass neck as her hair. Imagine having to ask all her followers what they want to see? And not just once, a fair few pages on her stories. Is she really that out of tune with people who follow her. I thought she didn't give a tit, that she was just being herself regardless of what people think 🙄

Reactions: 5
Emily has as much brass neck as her hair. Imagine having to ask all her followers what they want to see? And not just once, a fair few pages on her stories. Is she really that out of tune with people who follow her. I thought she didn't give a tit, that she was just being herself regardless of what people think 🙄
I think it's more getting her engagement up.
Same as she asked the other day if people like the rain or not.
All those people pressing the button to answer a stupid pointless question are just giving her more Ads 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think it's more getting her engagement up.
Same as she asked the other day if people like the rain or not.
All those people pressing the button to answer a stupid pointless question are just giving her more Ads 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah deffo... like she gives a crap about anyone but herself 😆 I do worry how deluded people are!

Reactions: 3
Someone has bought her “kit” I bet most of the make up is fit for the bin and must be so
Old! Given the state of it when she did a post about what she uses!

I still find it hilarious she was a make up artist, her make up is horrific!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.