Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would buy either a basic tray bake or cupcakes and buy my child the expensive one, he would get more enjoyment than myself
to us the cake looked plain but Ellas face was light up so much and she was so impressed. I wish she saved the expensive cake for her and did a Betty Crocker box for herself. I feel sorry for Ella tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 5
to us the cake looked plain but Ellas face was light up so much and she was so impressed. I wish she saved the expensive cake for her and did a Betty Crocker box for herself. I feel sorry for Ella tbh
I often get the feeling that the dog and child come last 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yeah sure her birthday in a day or 2. I never get cake for my birthday but always buy the kids. I think she was expecting a freebie from cake maker 2 hours away 🤭🤭

Reactions: 3
imagine the tantrums she has, I bet she plays the "hubby" 🤮 up something chronic. He looks in a permanent state of hating his life!

Reactions: 4
Came here to post exactly this! Fancy getting yourself a professionally made cake and then making a crappy attempt for your child. I just don't get it, so selfish. Since I had my son he has literally come first in everything, right down to replacing his ice cream with my own when he dropped his on the floor. Can't imagine selfish Emily doing that.

Reactions: 5
I was just looking through the cake ladies Instagram and found this comment from last year 🤣
D7083D28-0C90-4E58-94D9-C3F6CFBE1255.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Tbh, I think the cake looks pretty decent for a homemade cake. Still find it disgusting she bought herself an expensive cake from a baker, for what wasn’t even a special birthday, and then does a homemade one for her child. Children should ALWAYS come first, she should be more concerned with making special happy memories with her child, than driving 2 hours to collect a cake which wasn’t even great for herself.

Reactions: 7
Tbh, I think the cake looks pretty decent for a homemade cake. Still find it disgusting she bought herself an expensive cake from a baker, for what wasn’t even a special birthday, and then does a homemade one for her child. Children should ALWAYS come first, she should be more concerned with making special happy memories with her child, than driving 2 hours to collect a cake which wasn’t even great for herself.
I agree- it looks really good!

Reactions: 3
Just off to bake my husband a school sponge cake for his birthday after spending 50 quid on my sons one for his birthday....its what you do as a parent EMILY...absolute weirdo buying herself a cake anyways...I pity her

• Heart
Maybe today is the day she becomes a big girl instead of a toddler for the last 9276 years! Congrats on graduating to a big girl! 🥳

Also, she obviously begged even at 2am in the morning to that cake baker seen as she’s tagged her AGAIN saying thanks for keeping spirits high when I didn’t think I could do it! The cake maker isn’t going to get out of bed and make you a free cake the night before hun, no matter how much you beg 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She’s just so desperate for attention ‘ohh the cakes not perfect’ she’s knows it’s good why does she have to write an Oscar acceptance speech underneath it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I must say it does look good. She’s done well there. Maybe she will have more confidence now making her own cakes instead of spending £40-50 on one that looked equally as good. For someone who’s on a serious budget, it’s a stupid thing to spend money on. Not a priority

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.