Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she seriously tagged that woman with the cake AGAIN! if I was that woman i would message her and tell her to fking give over!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it is Ella’s cake! Surely she could have just bought a cake from that woman for the kids birthday instead of for her own?!
Maybe she was thinking if she brought one cake and tagged the cake maker enough she would be gifted a cake in time for Ella's birthday?

Reactions: 4
She must think she's super important
she certainly thinks she’s some sort of influencer.
also am I the only one who thinks it’s extremely self centred and egotistical to buy yourself a cake and drive 2 hrs to get it while your own daughter gets a bleeping standard box mix cake?

Reactions: 13
also am I the only one who thinks it’s extremely self centred and egotistical to buy yourself a cake and drive 2 hrs to get it while your own daughter gets a bleeping standard box mix cake?
I'd rather my child has the nice cake than myself, I'm sure hers wasn't a big birthday either

Why would you even do that?? Such an odd thing to do! Especially in lockdown when you're not even having a party as such. She's an attention seeking drama queen I can't stand her!

Reactions: 8
I was thinking this- I’d always give my daughter the nicer cake- plus on this mornings stories she was talking about the cake she’s making and said ugh I hate decorating - I think she’s still hinting. I’m surprised she didn’t tag that cake lady again 🤣

Reactions: 7
I was thinking this- I’d always give my daughter the nicer cake- plus on this mornings stories she was talking about the cake she’s making and said ugh I hate decorating - I think she’s still hinting. I’m surprised she didn’t tag that cake lady again 🤣
I would and I don’t even have kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's a dick why not just buy one for a tenner from Tesco or Asda or the like 🙄

I know the toddler is always up early hours as she likes to remind everyone so must have plenty of time 😂
I swear her early and mine are two different things. She's always banging on about how 'the toddler' was up at 6.30 or something! 6.30!! 6.30 is a bastard lie in in this house... try 4am EVERY MORNING 😭😭

• Haha
If she only had the £££ for one birthday cake I think it’s bloody tight that she’s put herself before her child!!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If she only had the £££ for one birthday cake I think it’s bloody tight that she’s put herself before her child!!!
i agree. The adult thing to do would be to realise you are too old for a flipping cake anyway and it’s weird to buy one for yourself. Instead of making one for your kid, make one for yourself because who cares? I dread to think how much she spend on that sad looking cake? Don’t get me wrong, it was pretty but nothing you can’t get from a supermarket at a fraction of the price and not a 2hr drive away. If no one buys me a cake for my birthday, I get over it and realise I’ve had many years where i did get one. She need to grow up

Reactions: 6
i agree. The adult thing to do would be to realise you are too old for a flipping cake anyway and it’s weird to buy one for yourself. Instead of making one for your kid, make one for yourself because who cares? I dread to think how much she spend on that sad looking cake? Don’t get me wrong, it was pretty but nothing you can’t get from a supermarket at a fraction of the price and not a 2hr drive away. If no one buys me a cake for my birthday, I get over it and realise I’ve had many years where i did get one. She need to grow up
I think she might have thought by tag tag tag tag and more tagging of the cake person she’d do one for free or even cheaper but obviously not. I mean I don’t have cakes but I’d rather my nieces nephews even younger cousins had a nicer cake. And if money’s tight all supermarkets do nice cakes for around a tenner like mermaids kids tv shows animals etc.

As an adult just a basic one would have done for her but suppose each to their own!

Reactions: 7
I think she might have thought by tag tag tag tag and more tagging of the cake person she’d do one for free or even cheaper but obviously not. I mean I don’t have cakes but I’d rather my nieces nephews even younger cousins had a nicer cake. And if money’s tight all supermarkets do nice cakes for around a tenner like mermaids kids tv shows animals etc.

As an adult just a basic one would have done for her but suppose each to their own!
I would buy either a basic tray bake or cupcakes and buy my child the expensive one, he would get more enjoyment than myself

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.