Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Date night at a shopping centre. I know lockdown is tough but surely there’s better options!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Do you think Emily reads here? Just because someone said she never takes the dog out and now the puppy is all over the stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seemed very odd to get dressed up to go to a shopping centre to check out eating options. Wouldn’t you just look up the website?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dear God can she whinge. It’s all the hubby’s fault for not wanting to do 5 hours of driving tonight just so she can go and watch this comedy show. She’s so selfish!! Does she not think about his feelings? He probably has work tomorrow and doesn’t want to be sat in a car with her mardy arse for 7 hours straight!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t know how her fella puts up with her. She’s all me, me, me. I want to go to London to see Jason manford!
Why didn’t she buy tickets and say, babe, get your glad rags on we’re going down south to sit in the car and listen to a gig that we could probs watch on YouTube.
Mardy Arse!!!

You can see where her daughter gets the attitude from 🙈

I wouldn’t want to do a round trip like that.

Reactions: 7
They are the most boring pair though. Me and my husband (plus many many others I bet) would love a child free two evenings but they waste it so much.

Reactions: 1
“I’m not bashing the hubby but”
Yes Emily, you are bashing him. You posted a 10+ story rant about how he wouldn’t take you somewhere and are being a spoilt brat about it.

“I’m not bashing the hubby but”
Yes Emily, you are bashing him. You posted a 10+ story rant about how he wouldn’t take you somewhere and are being a spoilt brat about it.
Yeah but Jason Manford personally sent a message calling him a grump so that must surely cheer him up and make him want to go out right?!

Reactions: 1
She can’t be doing ‘with a grump’ she must be the moodiest person in the world to live with and a grumpy witch so that’s a bit rich coming from her!

Reactions: 2
Ha ha just watched her stories. They are child free and she is all dressed up and hubby looks like a scruff, they go to meadow Hall to see where's open for food then end up eating a McDonald's in the car!!
For some one who’s a trained MUA her make up was shocking I want to say that she looked like a drag queen but most drag queens are amazing at make up

Reactions: 4
How many times do she want to tag Jason Manford, he really doesn’t care that you aren’t there hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awhh I feel sorry for her fella he seems like a really nice bloke. She is just orrible to him and Ella they should come live with me and leave her and the puppy behind 😂

Do you think Emily reads here? Just because someone said she never takes the dog out and now the puppy is all over the stories 🤣
She did before and had an epic emo meltdown (her teen self would have been proud) she did loads of crying stories about all of us evil trolls

• Haha
Whattttttt is this style Instagram account she’s now put up about?
well, I’m sorry, but 2 years back in that style account she claims to be an 18 and if you were then, you’re DEFINITELY not now! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.