Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is like a granny 😅 did the puppy go on the walk with the hubby and the toddler too?
How random is it that they dont take "puppy" with them on walks. Great life he has! Makes me sick.

Did she?? my god I didn’t even notice she had a cake or went for a walk or had a hubby or toddler... DOES SHE?

also so sad, I’m 30 in September... I honestly thought she was like 35 (not an old or bad age) I just genuinely thought she was older than me! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈
I'm 35 and definitely thought she was older than me!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How random is it that they dont take "puppy" with them on walks. Great life he has! Makes me sick.

I'm 35 and definitely thought she was older than me!
Surely the whole reason for that walk would be to take the dog, that's horrible leaving him cooped up at home

Reactions: 2
Surely the whole reason for that walk would be to take the dog, that's horrible leaving him cooped up at home
She said on a previous walk "we dont usually take him" so sad. That's evil going on a walk without him 😔 if he is a pain in the arse it's because of them not training him properly and let's face it he is well suited to Emily if he is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She said on a previous walk "we dont usually take him" so sad. That's evil going on a walk without him 😔 if he is a pain in the arse it's because of them not training him properly and let's face it he is well suited to Emily if he is.
Utter twit she is. That kind of place she went was made for dog walkers.. Selfish clown prick

Reactions: 3
She looks like something out of the BFG cartoon with that awful awful sticking up sumo hair style she keeps wearing .... coupled with the table cloth dresses, farmer giles boots.... the face... the face 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks like something out of the BFG cartoon with that awful awful sticking up sumo hair style she keeps wearing .... coupled with the table cloth dresses, farmer giles boots.... the face... the face 😳😳😳
You need to head over to the Jack Monroe thread, it's on fire and Roald was mentioned tonight 😂

She looks a bleeping mess Emily does don't she

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have no idea anymore as to what direction her account is going for? She’s given up on slimming world and she’s definitely not a fashion Influencer 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ha ha just watched her stories. They are child free and she is all dressed up and hubby looks like a scruff, they go to meadow Hall to see where's open for food then end up eating a McDonald's in the car!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Ha ha just watched her stories. They are child free and she is all dressed up and hubby looks like a scruff, they go to meadow Hall to see where's open for food then end up eating a McDonald's in the car!!
She will say its the best date she's ever had too because she's sad like that

Reactions: 2
Her make up looks horrendous. Less is more Emily. She looks like she’s been shot with a bleep gun

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.