Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only does her cake seem plain on the outside but what flavour is that suppose to be? It just looks like a really thin layer of cream running trough? Where’s the jam?

Reactions: 2
So we have seen her talk tit about the cake, tag the cake maker, seen her go an collect the cake an show us the bleeping box and tag the cake maker. Shes done the grand reveal, shes done the "toddler" shot and tagged the cake maker!! (just missin pic of hubby an "puppy" with the cake now) 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Referring to a child who starts school in september as a toddler is irritating me to death aswell!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get why you have to put up a post announcing your own birthday!? Just an attention seeking beg 🙄

Reactions: 3
I turned 30 a few weeks ago and I am absolutely mortified she is younger than me!!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱 genuinely thought she was around 34/35ish

• Haha
Was the cake free? It’s a lovely cake and well made, but personally I would say the decoration was easy to do so if free the cake maker wasn’t bothered in giving her anything amazing
They sell a cake in Tesco that looks the exact same 😂

Also, 29?!!!! i am shook.
Same she’s my age 😩😩😩

Reactions: 1
Now I am in no way a practical girl, I literally never wear trousers, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't walk to a waterfall and in a river in a dress 😂

Reactions: 5
Now I am in no way a practical girl, I literally never wear trousers, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't walk to a waterfall and in a river in a dress 😂
This, I'm more comfortable in a skirt or dress while dressing up but if I'm going for a walk or the beach, leggings and a long casual top

Reactions: 2
Why she got to record the full walk experiences 🤨 like enjoy your day with your toddler and hubby 🤣 no one gives a shite. Although I could punch myself for actually watching through her stories. Painfully 😖
Also yeah weird she went in a dress. I love wearing dresses but when I walk I also just stick on leggings top and jacket hmm. Her account is neither nout nor some it. Slimming worldid but Mainly take out and cake harhar. And for the plus size clothes well those hauls are horrendous, like she’s maybe trolling her viewers.

• Haha
Everything about her makes me cringe so hard. That dress with those walking boots. FFS Emily.

Also mega cringing at how many times she tagged the cake lady. Bet the cake lady is looking at her phone pinging every 2 mins like "pack it the duck in Emily" 😂

• Haha
Everything about her makes me cringe so hard. That dress with those walking boots. FFS Emily.

Also mega cringing at how many times she tagged the cake lady. Bet the cake lady is looking at her phone pinging every 2 mins like "pack it the duck in Emily" 😂
She's marketing herself as fun, but we know she's a boring twit

She was dressed horribly today and it had nothing to do with those walking boots either.
not seen the cake since she sliced it. I think she knows it’s not as good as it could have been. It’s the plainest cake ever. I certainly wouldn’t be using that woman ever!

Did you know she had a birthday cake? She never bleeping mentioned it
Did she?? my god I didn’t even notice she had a cake or went for a walk or had a hubby or toddler... DOES SHE?

also so sad, I’m 30 in September... I honestly thought she was like 35 (not an old or bad age) I just genuinely thought she was older than me! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Did she?? my god I didn’t even notice she had a cake or went for a walk or had a hubby or toddler... DOES SHE?

also so sad, I’m 30 in September... I honestly thought she was like 35 (not an old or bad age) I just genuinely thought she was older than me! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈
She is like a granny 😅 did the puppy go on the walk with the hubby and the toddler too?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.