Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixieroo

Chatty Member
Her mum brought her home the Morphe brushes when she went to New York, and when they weren't available in the UK - so pretty (to me anyway) special gift?

Is it just me that thinks it's pretty crappy to sell them on for a bit of cash? Surely she could have kept them for her own clown make-up, as they were good brushes and bought for her specially?

Reactions: 10

WhatABore

VIP Member
"if you've followed me for more than 2 weeks, you'll know I struggle to stay still"
Yet constantly posts videos of herself sitting on the sofa 😂

Also, how is it a fun fact about her that she hasn't read past the 4th Harry Potter book?
Think we have different ideas of the word 'fun' 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Why why why would you go and do the ‘big’ Christmas shop together with two kids, surely one adult would stay home with the kids. Makes no sense to me, especially when he works there and she could have just given him a list to bring home, or done a click and collect for him to get. I suppose she might want to get out of the house but even so I’d have left the kids with dad and gone myself, can’t expect two kids to behave at this time in a supermarket two days before Christmas 🙄
Trying to ruin BTBs Christmas by parading her hApPy FaMiLy in the Turkey aisle…no Turkey basting for her this Christmas 👀

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It is juice though isn't it?
Why put it like that. Water with juice in is juice?
There's more than a teaspoon of juice in there.
I know the bottle is pink.
But a teaspoon of juice wouldn't make hardly any difference colour wise.

If you're going to do something, just do it. Don't bullshit about your reasons for doing it or anything just to stop people judging you.
She's full of shit that's darker than a cider and black 🤣

• Haha

Offish

VIP Member
She’s horrible. That poor little girl. Surely the first time she clearly stated she didn’t like you’d just say ‘no worries love, just unwrap it now instead!’ No need to let the poor thing get herself all worked up worrying about looking silly. Also the way Emily took the piss later saying how Ella was fine with the inside stuff wrapped but not the outside, well sometimes kids aren’t logical, that’s just how it is, you don’t need to be dismissive and publicly unkind to your own child.

pixieroo

Chatty Member
Why is she naming Ella's channel on YouTube and pushing this?

Poor Ella if she gets some negative comments or doesn't get many views, etc. She should be encouraging it for fun, reading, maybe send them to family first, a private channel... not this. Or am I getting old? (I'm younger than the Walrus!)

I bet she's hoping she earns more money for Brownies and shitty birthing sacks for her... ugh!

• Wow

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Ella got to choose her own outfit today because in Emily’s words, they weren’t going anywhere.

Isn’t it sad that those kids barely ever go out or get to experience anything either because lard arse can’t be arsed, hubby is at work and she’s too insecure to go anywhere by herself with the kids or that she’s skint and too selfish to get a job so she can do nice things for her kids.

Took my 3 kids to the beach today (6, 2, 10 months) boyfriend is at work, it was freezing! We brought a bucket full of shells home to wash and then paint. Making memories, getting some fresh air and exercise and just getting out of the house! Emily should try it one day

rhc92

Chatty Member
As an avid reader, do not take books away as punishment. I went through so much shit family wise, like none stop for like 15 years, and books were such a help and a good thing for her developmentally.

Also really think it has to do with LDD, 'spending time with the kids and people you love' is REALLY telling.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
didnt follow this thread while she was private but I guess now she’s back public I’ll be dipping in and out like LDD in Big Tits Brenda 👀

• Haha

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
She does not behave like a woman her age. She’s in her 30’s right? She’s like a granny! Also, who has roast potatoes for lunch??

• Haha
Ella got to choose her own outfit today because in Emily’s words, they weren’t going anywhere.

Isn’t it sad that those kids barely ever go out or get to experience anything either because lard arse can’t be arsed, hubby is at work and she’s too insecure to go anywhere by herself with the kids or that she’s skint and too selfish to get a job so she can do nice things for her kids.

Took my 3 kids to the beach today (6, 2, 10 months) boyfriend is at work, it was freezing! We brought a bucket full of shells home to wash and then paint. Making memories, getting some fresh air and exercise and just getting out of the house! Emily should try it one day
She’s not far from some amazing parks where she lives, maybe cost her a few quid in petrol but once there it’s all free, fresh air for them all, brilliant things for kids to play on, there’s a bridge my youngest loved playing Pooh sticks on all the kids love it, plenty of twigs on the ground that cost nowt, wrap up warm take snacks and drinks , heck the fresh air might even make the baby sleep better, I’ve had depression for years, with my eldest I was a single mum on benefits literally no pot to piss in but I got us out all the time and it helps so much

BuffaloSoldier

I can guarantee she baby trapped LDD like. The look on his face thought he was getting a PS game not her pissy stick.

• Haha