Emilywalters_journal #14 Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his LD into Brenda's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
didnt follow this thread while she was private but I guess now she’s back public I’ll be dipping in and out like LDD in Big Tits Brenda 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here I am again, ready to be bored shitless by this tedious lump of lard

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does he care so much?
😂
Saddo 😂

I used to work for asda too and couldn't give two s**ts
She certainly likes to make herself sound important. It’s like when people post on someone’s pregnancy announcement saying ‘at last the news is out’. No one gives a duck love!

Why does he care so much?
😂
Saddo 😂

I used to work for asda too and couldn't give two s**ts
I work for sainsburys and I’ve seen their Christmas ad. I won’t be “relieved” when it lands. 🙄

Also my son is on laxatives for severe constipation and because he was having too much, he was having quite explosive nappies all the time, so I did what anyone with common sense does and adjusted the dose to suit him. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
You’d think he was starring in it or something, he’s too busy bending Brenda over the frozen goods and giving her a good seeing to than wasting time on Christmas adverts.

• Haha
Why is Ella still in her school uniform in the evening doing crafts?? My kids get told to get out of their uniform as soon as they get home, especially on a Friday so the weekend can begin 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Why is Ella still in her school uniform in the evening doing crafts?? My kids get told to get out of their uniform as soon as they get home, especially on a Friday so the weekend can begin 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I was going to comment this 😂

I'm the same, as soon as we get home, uniform is off before anything else. And certainly wouldn't be doing that whilst in uniform! Friday or not 😂

Reactions: 3
No I’m sorry When I was at school I’d stay in my uniform till bedtime, what is the point in putting clean clothes on from 4-9 just to get back into pjs?? 😂🙈 it was the bane of my dads life lol

Reactions: 5
Love the thread title 😂

I do wonder what the rest of the staff must think when Emily comes in trying to be a celebrity and stopping LDD from his work

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.