Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Imagine your only stress and worry of the day being second hand curtains that aren’t long enough.

fuck sake Emily. There are doctors and nurses on strike today for better pay and safer working environments and troll face is moaning about curtains.

Get. a. life!

Reactions: 12

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
She chose to have children.
She chose not to work.
She seems to sit in the house all day whinging… that’s another choice.
Honestly being at home all the time was hard but we got out of the house and did things. Even if it was just a walk to the shops. She’d rather sit in her arse drinking tea.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I said it before and I'll say it again... why do we need to know every tooth Ella loses? Literally everyone with kids will go through that? Why do we care?

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She probably stormed the school in the black birthing sack, looking like ursula in a rage, demanding that Ella won and to normalise competitive patents acting like dickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They were possibly the dullest videos she’s ever posted 😴 Moaning again she has a million things to do. Pretending to ‘rush’ around while Amelia naps to get things done yet has the time to sit and record possibly the most boring Insta content yet about second hand curtains! She is on another planet! For someone who can apparently never sit down and always has to be doing something you think she’d fly through her 12 bags of clothes shes obviously had off other people to sell on. Ironic she has 12 bags of clothes yet she wears the same thing day in day out and the girls have the same clothes on rotation!

WhatABore

VIP Member
So she's spent £15 plus fuel on these curtains? But has no food in the house except eggs.
And other bits for the curtains, pom poms, black out lining... Wouldn't it be cheaper at this point to buy new curtains 😂

Also 12 bags of clothes again and a box?
Someone's been getting the freebies.
The box is from her Mum storing stuff but where have 12 bags come from then?

"it was a massive box that came up to my knees"
I mean.. That's not that big? 😂 Plus she's only like 5ft 4 or something anyway 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Why is she now treating Ella like a baby with "they say take them outside or put them in water?" Didn't think this advice was for 6year old?

And Daytime bath to "soothe a soul who's not had the best of mummy lately" ??

No LDD??
Either say what's wrong or say nothing at all. Dropping these "inbox me hun" hints. Fuck off.

dexy98

I’m sorry but who has the extra money to change up their Christmas tree theme every year? We always put the same decorations up every year why would I want the whole hassle of changing the theme and chucking out perfectly good decorations just because I feel like it it’s totally impractical

Also how vile is that white and coloured tree 🤢

kcef123

Why why why would you go and do the ‘big’ Christmas shop together with two kids, surely one adult would stay home with the kids. Makes no sense to me, especially when he works there and she could have just given him a list to bring home, or done a click and collect for him to get. I suppose she might want to get out of the house but even so I’d have left the kids with dad and gone myself, can’t expect two kids to behave at this time in a supermarket two days before Christmas 🙄

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
"if you've followed me for more than 2 weeks, you'll know I struggle to stay still"
Yet constantly posts videos of herself sitting on the sofa 😂

Also, how is it a fun fact about her that she hasn't read past the 4th Harry Potter book?
Think we have different ideas of the word 'fun' 😂
Hang on I thought she was a Harry Potter mega fan to the extent LDD searched high and low for the exact print of her vomit ruined Philosophers Stone??? 🧐🤥

I always comment on her eating a full on fucking meal for lunch. Just grab a sandwich hun like the rest of us. Bet she eats a big dinner at night too, no wonder she’s the size of a fucking house. Get LDD to bring home whatever it is you need seeing he’s at the supermarket every day 🙄 she’s such a melt!