Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
Double post from me but… is she honestly complaining that Ella chose a ‘bad’ outfit on her stories? Really?! Girl, we see how you dress, yourself and them 😂

Reactions: 11

Lovingthegossipgirl

I'm sorry you'll Al think im a heartless cow but the only thing I got from them stories was Emily's need for sympathy, first of al her sullen mood that I thought was insincere to having her husband let her know that it was ok to grieve for a loss, ok Emily the man has just lost HIS dad and for some reason he's felt the need to comfort you, the dad passed 3 weeks ago and not only has he had to look after his attention seeking wife he's now been ask to watch her stories and vett to see if it's appropriate to broadcast, can the man just not grieve without your constant need for validation from followers. She's a selfish big mare that's made a death about her and that's the truth. I hope some member of the family has told her some home truths because she's a self absorbed twat.

• Heart

WhatABore

VIP Member
Why does she think we care what was said at her parents evening?

How out of breath is she when just walking though?

I find it hard to believe they've never moved kids up a level with maths and reading though and that Ella's a first?

"One of the most polite little girls she's ever taught"
Hate to break it to you Emily, but it's something a lot of teachers say to the parents 😂

• Haha

kcef123

I just don’t understand, she’s a stay at home mum. I don’t want to stereotype or offend anyone here but you’re literally home all day, how can she complain that she never stops or that she needs to relax with the housework. I’m a stay at home mum of two, I get half an hours cleaning done in the mornings while there having breakfast and usually unload my washing in the afternoon after we’ve got back from baby group / park / friends etc. other than that I tidy bits here and there during the day and just clean as we go, my house is bigger and I dont have any trouble staying on top of it and managing to have a hot brew. She loves a moan, I appreciate how lucky I am, I watch my best friends working full time and still having to do all the housework // parenting.

pixieroo

Chatty Member
Love how she said LDD was behind her... and then showed his photo in case we all joked he was at home Licking out BTB's creme egg...

• Haha
IMG_3159.png

That step needs to be bloody reinforced with that heffalump using it! Banging on again about not being able to afford stuff 🙄 get off your fat lazy backside and get a job hun.

• Haha
9292D806-911F-44CC-AE2B-4AD6CF77D056.png

LDD literally works at Asda so why doesn’t he just do the shop when he finishes work? Oh I forgot, she couldn’t moan about the kids and be a martyr if he did that could she!

• Wow

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Or how about teaching her no? 🤔 Instead of filming her climbing the stairs and laughing about it 🤔
That little girl has been in that romper since yesterday! Played outside in the garden all day, gone to bed in the same dirty romper and still hasn't changed her today. Can still see the icecream round the neckline/buttons from what she ate yesterday.
Emily bathe and change her clothes FFS!

• Wow
  • Sad

thenoodle

Chatty Member
They’re still doing the love you at the end of every text when they’re in the same bloody house - nothing like over compensating

• Haha
  • Sick

dexy98

What’s with this comfort obsession? Why does it have to be comfort? Isn’t comfort just fabric conditioner does she realise you can wash clothes without it?

It’s actually not even recommended to be used like I don’t even bother with it. My clothes are no different with or without it. Correct me if I’m wrong but is comfort laundry detergent too?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that she’s had child number 2 and has basically turned into a potato. There are women who have 5 children who still manage a 9 to 5 and even have side businesses/projects. Emily the potato could never. I also pretty much predicted this would happen. She seemed to struggle to manage even when it was just Ella… it was obvious she wouldn’t be able to manage two kids
I think it was part of her plan. She used to sit there moaning and moaning about having to work. She thought she'd get pregnant and that was her excuse not to work for a few years

Reactions: 10

BuffaloSoldier

You’d think he was starring in it or something, he’s too busy bending Brenda over the frozen goods and giving her a good seeing to than wasting time on Christmas adverts.

• Haha

Tastygirl

VIP Member
She has no veg in? Not even a bag of frozen peas? I run out of fresh veg occasionally but we’d always have something in the freezer. Not that we have full on meals for lunch, I’ve just had a sandwich thin toastie, some veg sticks and hummus and a pack of crisps… not the healthiest but a decent lunch 🤷‍♀️
Well you've trumped me I had a crisp sandwich and a coffee 🤣 she is fucking ridiculous with her roast potatoes for lunch. Fucking bag.

• Haha