Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
For a woman who apparently can never sit still, never stops, doesn’t get a minute of peace to herself, she’s managed to read 7 books in 3 months? I don’t think I’ve managed to read 7 texts in the last 3 months! Stop with the bullshit Emily!!!

Reactions: 13

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
What a complete waste because no teacher will be eating any home made food given to them. You don't know what kind state peoples home are in so won't risk that. I sure as shit wouldn't anyway! 🤢

Reactions: 13

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Ruined her confidence because she got a 4 star review? Why is she acting like this is a full time job that has such meaning in her life. She needs to get off her lard arse and get a fucking job with real responsibilities.
I really feel like buying something now just to give her a 1 star review 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
It is juice though isn't it?
Why put it like that. Water with juice in is juice?
There's more than a teaspoon of juice in there.
I know the bottle is pink.
But a teaspoon of juice wouldn't make hardly any difference colour wise.

If you're going to do something, just do it. Don't bullshit about your reasons for doing it or anything just to stop people judging you.

Attachments

ell73949032838

Why on earth has she posted that video of Ella hysterical 🤦🏼‍♀️ she didn’t even comfort her she just made a sarcy comment about how that ‘backfired’. She’s so annoying

• Sad
  • Angry

dexy98

The other day when she said that she’d slept on the sofa because Ella had woken up with a nightmare and got in to bed with the hubby, I’m confused why she didn’t just go and get in Ella’s bed? She’s such a fucking martyr with the woe is me all the fucking time. She’s a state and needs to get off her fat arse and get a job and start contributing towards things instead of moaning she’s skint all the time.
Because if she got into Ella’s bed it would break 😂

• Haha

pixieroo

Chatty Member
So what I take from the mopey stories this morning...

** Ella had a swollen lymph node on her neck - didn't feel unwell, but went to the hospital and had blood tests done - inflammation markers up, but she's 'fine'. Yet, they're dealing with something 'heart-breaking as a family' and she's taken her books off her as she had 'dark circles bigger than mine and I have a baby who doesn't sleep'.... to me that would indicate something's wrong, if she's dark circles and doesn't want to sleep and now physically something is wrong???

** The something heart-breaking, doesn't seem fully genuine to me, it seems like a grasp or exaggeration as she couldn't look at the camera when referring to it and seemed to be anger there - maybe it is LDD and BTB??

** Everything is trivial and yet curtains are of high importance?? eh??

** Taking Ella's books off her - what I see and saw when I was going through things as a child as an escape from reality -- when she's going through something 'heart-breaking' too is cruel - parent properly and find a way to help your child without taking her comfort away!

** The slating of Amelia continues...

• Wow

ell73949032838

What does she need CCTV for? She’s only gone during the school runs. She never leaves the bloody house! Be cheaper for her to just look out the window 😭

• Haha

dexy98

So do people not know you can tip a jar in a slow cooker or is this like new to most 😂 as if she thinks no one knows you can tip a jar in a slow cooker

• Haha
She said yesterday how Ella has "demanded" she makes her a reading area in her room whilst Amelia has a nap.
So she's got to do it or Ella won't be happy when she comes home from school
What Ella wants Ella gets with sounds of it……she’s going to end up as Bratislava as her sloth of a mother…..why are parents frightened of saying no to their kids nowadays…..edited to add I’m not a prehistoric monster lol but a child needs to know they cannot have everything they demand or want straight away , I have two girls one a nurse works damn hard and apart from a teen rebellion once or twice never gave me any aggro. I have a teenager with additional needs she has never demanded a thing in her life, she certainly wouldn’t want a you tube channel and her iPad is her life lol

What Ella wants Ella gets with sounds of it……she’s going to end up as bratish as her sloth of a mother…..why are parents frightened of saying no to their kids nowadays…..edited to add I’m not a prehistoric monster lol but a child needs to know they cannot have everything they demand or want straight away , I have two girls one a nurse works damn hard and apart from a teen rebellion once or twice never gave me any aggro. I have a teenager with additional needs she has never demanded a thing in her life, she certainly wouldn’t want a you tube channel and her iPad is her life lol
What Ella wants Ella gets with sounds of it……she’s going to end up as bratish as her sloth of a mother…..why are parents frightened of saying no to their kids nowadays…..edited to add I’m not a prehistoric monster lol but a child needs to know they cannot have everything they demand or want straight away , I have two girls one a nurse works damn hard and apart from a teen rebellion once or twice never gave me any aggro. I have a teenager with additional needs she has never demanded a thing in her life, she certainly wouldn’t want a you tube channel and her iPad is her life lol
What Ella wants Ella gets with sounds of it……she’s going to end up as Bratislava as her sloth of a mother…..why are parents frightened of saying no to their kids nowadays…..edited to add I’m not a prehistoric monster lol but a child needs to know they cannot have everything they demand or want straight away , I have two girls one a nurse works damn hard and apart from a teen rebellion once or twice never gave me any aggro. I have a teenager with additional needs she has never demanded a thing in her life, she certainly wouldn’t want a you tube channel and her iPad is her life lol
Had to edit cos instead of bratish predictive text said Bratislava 😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

Djakm

Does anyone remember when she got that big Paw Patrol set for free then went on to sell it on Facebook marketplace for around £80? I hope that wardrobe falls to pieces. The way she wants everything for next to nothing but won’t part with anything without making a profit herself is honestly just disgusting. I bet everyone in the Facebook groups near her know her as the beggy cow that asks for everything, there’s always one and it’s DEFINITELY Emily 😂

pixieroo

Chatty Member
I looked at the frost form kits earlier when someone mentioned it was over £60 and saw that they only go up to a maximum size of 10"/25cm... what a waste of money in my opinion!

But... now to see her bloody begging on her video, where she's tagged them so much, and only made her (smaller than 10" version) for school... it's laughable what a try-hard she is! The teachers were probably speechless at how they're going to divide that up at a SCHOOL BAKE SALE!!!

Why does she have to turn everything into a "me, me, me I'm so crafty and great" competion?!

Also I'd not touch it with a barge pole after all the close-up shots of her hands which make King Charles look like a hand model... :sick:

• Haha