Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So if her FIL was so seriously ill with cancer, why was she behaving like a complete bitch towards the mole for months on end? All she's done is moan and begrudge him, make snide comments about the baby, his lack of involvement with baby, flipping on him when he chose to see his family.....and the bloke has had to work and keep a roof over their heads, as well as cope with his father being ill. I can't see her posts so I'm going off what I saw previously, but it doesn't add up to me 🧐

Reactions: 18

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
My son had a whack a mole game for Christmas (highly recommended £16.99 from amazon if you've got a kid 3+)

It talks and says "here moley moley" in a fake sweet voice, to entice the mole out so you can whack the shit out of it....

I don't need to explain why I was crying laughing into my cherry brandy Xmas day 😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

dexy98

New year same walrus unfortunately- the book gesture will definitely be because Ella will have nearly been posted for sale on marketplace after ruining that book and LDD has done it to shut her walrus trap up

Did anyone see Emily recently went to Scarborough for a visit too?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
apparently (I heard from a source that works with ldd) that ldd has confided in a female work colleague very recently that he feels “trapped” lately and like he only exists to make money for her. Apparently she constantly berates him and several times she’s asked to look through his phone…. (Also I heard about this from a mutual friend who knows Emily quite well) but apparently David was caught sexting BTB a few years ago and sending dick pics and ever since Emily hasn’t fully recovered from the betrayal

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

pixieroo

Chatty Member
I also didn't want to seem like an uncaring cow...

but it really pissed me off that she made Ella losing her Grandparent about how it 'trigger her' because she lost a 'main character' in her life when she was 6.... like, why make it about you??

Also Amelia, still in a grubby onesie at 18months old, with an obvious swollen nappy after a nap... nothing changes!

And I've had one of those washing machines, she'd have to really push the power button for 2/3seconds for it to switch off - maybe don't let her near it? keep an eye on her? move your ass when you see her going towards it??

Sorry....

Reactions: 14

Offish

VIP Member
Waiting for a cheerful photo of her and LDD now to prove everyone wrong
Or a story where she manically laughs about the ‘rumours’ that ABSOLUTELY DO NOT BOTHER HER, THERE’S NO TRUTH TO IT AHAHAHAA while he stands awkwardly behind her, smiling like an inane weirdo a la the social services episode.

• Haha

ell73949032838

‘The woman wasn’t entirely truthful’ Emily says as she scowls marketplace for more cheap baby and children clothes bundle freebies - takes them from those who really need them - and resells them on vinted !!

WhatABore

VIP Member
This annoys me. (and from previously working in a school too) that when they have competitions like this, when the parents make the things for their competitions. The idea is for the kids to do it, the kids ideas, a competition between the kids.
But every time things like this are done, kids like Ella who's parents have basically done it all, win and the kids who have actually done it all themselves, don't even get a chance.

Sorry, annoys me so much 😂

Attachments

dexy98

New thread title: Shein scraps, Emily’s tapped, is LDD still sniffing around BTB’s rat?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
I fee really sorry for Ella, she’s taken away all her books so she doesn’t stay up all night reading? My 8 year old has only in the last 6 months really enjoyed reading and I encourage her at every step. I let her read in bed until she’s tired and falls asleep, sometimes that is 8pm, sometimes it’s 9.30 but I ask her to put her book down when she feels sleepy and she does. Some mornings she is tired, but then she’ll go to sleep a bit earlier the next day, or will lie in a bit longer on the weekend. I just don’t think taking the books away is the answer ☹

• Sad

Lovingthegossipgirl

Ruined her confidence because she got a 4 star review? Why is she acting like this is a full time job that has such meaning in her life. She needs to get off her lard arse and get a fucking job with real responsibilities.

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Why is she so judgemental? Like I don’t want colour in my house, so I will be going for beige and whites. But I’m not sitting making a point about her all over Instagram
Ironic because most the shit she shoves into her big fat ugly gob are beige

• Haha