Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
I’d love to see her doing a WIEIAD on Insta 🤣🤣

Having said that, mine is shocking so far today as well… Does anyone else just have days where they think F it, and eat all the shit they can? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What's the bets she sees her daughter as the female equivalent to Ryan's world 🙄 anything is better than getting a job eh Emily

dexy98

That text message what is the need for the love you constantly they’re literally in the same house. Speak to one another you fat lumps of lard 😂

• Haha

thenoodle

Chatty Member
Run out of washing liquid on Wednesday. She doesn’t work and LDD’s shop sells it. How lazy is that family.

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Dont understand why *if* she was a MUA previously, she wouldnt go and do a bit now on hubby's days off etc? Considering they're so poor she has to go round getting free bags of babygrows to sell on for 50p/£1 profit per item. I know which id rather spend my time doing.

Tastygirl

VIP Member
I mean no matter how rough it is, I think if any burglar tried to get in when greeted with Emily's gnashers and her placenta sodden birth gown he will be off.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Poor kid... Can't believe she then woke her up!

And now they're having a chilled snuggle? Because she's still tired obviously! And what does she mean, not afraid to admit she's "this kind of mum?"
The only thing Emily is afraid of is work. Oh and salad.

• Haha

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Why is she naming Ella's channel on YouTube and pushing this?

Poor Ella if she gets some negative comments or doesn't get many views, etc. She should be encouraging it for fun, reading, maybe send them to family first, a private channel... not this. Or am I getting old? (I'm younger than the Walrus!)

I bet she's hoping she earns more money for Brownies and shitty birthing sacks for her... ugh!
It's not safe to allow a child on social media like this.

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Completely agree, it’s such a dick move to do that shit.
I always used to pick the ‘worst’ ones as the winner as that shows the child actually did it not the parents!
I had a parent literally scream at me because their child didn’t win the Easter Bonnet competition and she had spent hours crafting this bloody bonnet… the kids were 6/7 years old 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Nice gesture from him with the book. Interesting that he pays for a new book for her (she will probably never read that book again) yet for Christmas all Amelia seems to have had are hand me downs from Ella or free gifted toys from Facebook marketplace!! As parents their priorities are bizarre

• Sad

Chunkymum

Amelia is never going to sleep properly if they keep turning night into day when the house should be asleep. Up doing housework in the night & stimulating a toddler with the telly, she's going to get used to that routine & keep waking up. No doubt Emily will be knackered today & it'll be her own doing. I had a child that didn't sleep til he was at primary & it's hard, but she's doing herself no favours! They need to know that it's bedtime.

I’ve just watched her stories and this is what I have taken from it:
1) she’s made it all her about herself like the self absorbed twat she is
2) his family basically hate her
3) she still looks like a tramp with sweetcorn teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 9