Emilywalters_journal #14 Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his LD into Brenda's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg £60 for them makeup brushes and they've sold!
She probably listed them as brand new and didn’t admit to them being used and just hand washed (still disgusting) you can get decent brushes for a lot less than £60 that are brand new

Reactions: 2
I tried listing a new brush in packaging on Vinted and you have to confirm it’s not used etc so must have lied to get the listing up

Dont understand why *if* she was a MUA previously, she wouldnt go and do a bit now on hubby's days off etc? Considering they're so poor she has to go round getting free bags of babygrows to sell on for 50p/£1 profit per item. I know which id rather spend my time doing.

Reactions: 10
Dont understand why *if* she was a MUA previously, she wouldnt go and do a bit now on hubby's days off etc? Considering they're so poor she has to go round getting free bags of babygrows to sell on for 50p/£1 profit per item. I know which id rather spend my time doing.
Because she’s a lazy walrus

Her mum brought her home the Morphe brushes when she went to New York, and when they weren't available in the UK - so pretty (to me anyway) special gift?

Is it just me that thinks it's pretty crappy to sell them on for a bit of cash? Surely she could have kept them for her own clown make-up, as they were good brushes and bought for her specially?

Reactions: 10
Her mum brought her home the Morphe brushes when she went to New York, and when they weren't available in the UK - so pretty (to me anyway) special gift?

Is it just me that thinks it's pretty crappy to sell them on for a bit of cash? Surely she could have kept them for her own clown make-up, as they were good brushes and bought for her specially?
But that would mean £60 less to spend on stupid fluffy dice and brownies

Reactions: 6
Someone should report her vinted because even on shein you aren’t allowed to return brushes due hygiene reasons, unless she’s sterilised them (highly doubt it) but even then you aren’t allowed to sell used makeup products on there who’d want brushes she’s rubbed on her porky face

Reactions: 6
Right!!! Who said she was boring?!?!

Cos your responsible for that boring as f rant i had to listen too 🤣🤣🤣

What in the duck is she waring?!?! A big black sack, its filthy. 🤢🤢 I literally couldn't cope sat in my house in mucky clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does she ever look anything other than rough as duck?! No wonder LDD has been tempted by BTT.
I’m sick at the moment, on my own with a toddler, and I’m still looking brighter and certainly cleaner than this troll.

why was she filled with utter jealousy in that ‘rant’ if people want to go out and spend money on experiences etc. so be it. They probably don’t sit around all day hating on their child, watching other peoples stories with just hatred.

not everyone is in the same situation as her

Reactions: 5
Maybe you'd get to do more experiences if you got off your ass and actually worked? Also you can do stuff without spending much money, we just walked around where I live today and got a hot chocolate, had a look at the Christmas markets that are popping up.

Also thought she didn't get another job because she was gonna become a full time influencer?

why was she filled with utter jealousy in that ‘rant’ if people want to go out and spend money on experiences etc. so be it. They probably don’t sit around all day hating on their child, watching other peoples stories with just hatred.

not everyone is in the same situation as her
I saw that and I’m sorry but I think she’s utterly pathetic. She was seething. It’s obvious she is really really REALLY unhappy in her own stagnant life so somehow is enraged about others… that’s really sad and says a lot that she deleted it before a lot of people could see it too. Kind of shows she is ashamed to be acting in such a way. Unless she wanted a certain person to see and deleted it once they did? I can’t imagine that is good for her kids either to be around such an erratic jealous atmosphere all the time. She comes across as needing therapy. And I say that a someone who has seen a therapist before myself when I was younger. She seems very hurt inside and I worry if she doesn’t address it, it’ll affect her children and they will suffer because of it. What a strange person

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What was she ranting about
She was saying how she was upset about instagrammers showing their Christmas activities etc and how unrealistic is it for normal folk, that she didn't expect it of those accounts because she thought they were "wholesome accounts". Apparently wholesome to her means stay at home and do jack tit

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.