Emilywalters_journal #14 Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his LD into Brenda's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so weird that she’s shared that given the whole gist of it is about working parents?! I’m a stay at home mum (of sorts, it’s slightly more complicated but for ease..) and while I don’t consider myself a sponge 😬 I do feel lucky to be in such a position that my husband and I could choose that. I’m not saying it’s never a bit tough, but I wouldn’t be sharing posts about being a working parent because, well, it would be bullshit 😂
Oh btw I wasn’t referring to all SAHP as sponges if you can and can afford to then do it as I certainly would be if we could afford it. It’s the fact she moans about struggling with no money but still chooses to sit on her fat arse moaning. Being a SAHM is a bloody tough job but only when you actually choose to dress your child and take them places not sit in old dirty baby grows eating 3 course meals for lunch

Reactions: 8
The other day when she said that she’d slept on the sofa because Ella had woken up with a nightmare and got in to bed with the hubby, I’m confused why she didn’t just go and get in Ella’s bed? She’s such a bleeping martyr with the woe is me all the bleeping time. She’s a state and needs to get off her fat arse and get a job and start contributing towards things instead of moaning she’s skint all the time.

Reactions: 6
The other day when she said that she’d slept on the sofa because Ella had woken up with a nightmare and got in to bed with the hubby, I’m confused why she didn’t just go and get in Ella’s bed? She’s such a bleeping martyr with the woe is me all the bleeping time. She’s a state and needs to get off her fat arse and get a job and start contributing towards things instead of moaning she’s skint all the time.
Because if she got into Ella’s bed it would break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ella has one of those beds that's like a bunk bed but just the top part

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another pissed off face at Amelia again today.

I'm not a violent person but that face makes me want to punch her 😂 she looks like such a spoilt brat when she does it.
It's the same face she always does when she rants about here or a comment someones left!
Or when LDD has gone out without her 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Another pissed off face at Amelia again today.

I'm not a violent person but that face makes me want to punch her 😂 she looks like such a spoilt brat when she does it.
It's the same face she always does when she rants about here or a comment someones left!
Or when LDD has gone out without her 😂
Wow colour difference between her face and neck 🤣🤣 Why doesn’t she ever run a brush through her hair, quick spray of dry shampoo, it would take 30 seconds to make her look a bit more presentable 🙄

Double post from me but… is she honestly complaining that Ella chose a ‘bad’ outfit on her stories? Really?! Girl, we see how you dress, yourself and them 😂

Reactions: 11
She's child free for few hours and doesn't know what to do with herself?! Thats easy Emily, have a shower and scrub that greasy fuckin mop you call hair and put decent clean clothes on. Absolute scruff fest:rolleyes: It's disgusting how happy she is to get rid of Amelia. twit.

I get parents need a break and stuff. But I’ve never ever saw a parent act the way she has about having a few hours off. But a few hours at a play area, rather than stuck in her bouncer or whatever will probably do her the world of good.

I don’t think she’s ever took that poor child to anything with other children

Sorry but she’s a disgusting excuse of a parent. She actually will mess those poor kids up mentally and they will need therapy to heal from it. She KNEW this would be the case when she (no doubt) poked holes in their condoms/skipped bc pills to get pregnant again. She has no excuses her entire being is just so stone cold I don’t sense any maternal instincts from her at all. I think she needs to sit herself down and realise just how lucky she is to be able to sit around all day at home and not have to go out to work and then also look after children like many of us do. I’d call her an ugly pig but even pigs aren’t ugly like her. She’s the human equivalent of a puddle of puked up bile

Reactions: 4
Am I being thick here but why the hell would anyone want this? Like it’s not even to stick away for a memory box cos it isn’t that kids memory ???
This is one thing that proved to me she was selling free clothes she's got.
Hello 2017 in preemie size.
Ella was born in July 2016.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.