Emilywalters_journal #14 Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his LD into Brenda's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’m sorry When I was at school I’d stay in my uniform till bedtime, what is the point in putting clean clothes on from 4-9 just to get back into pjs?? 😂🙈 it was the bane of my dads life lol
It's too expensive to be risking any extra wear 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can’t wait for the we had a phone down day to watch the fireworks story and then get to watch 100 blurry videos she’s taken of the fireworks and sparklers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
all the slo-mo vids. God she is just a tech savy insta hun isn’t she.
Really pisses me off how she over explains using brackets constantly (no one cares mrs blobby)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but who has the extra money to change up their Christmas tree theme every year? We always put the same decorations up every year why would I want the whole hassle of changing the theme and chucking out perfectly good decorations just because I feel like it it’s totally impractical

Also how vile is that white and coloured tree 🤢

Reactions: 11
Ems Gina quiet the new thread title must’ve brought up bad memories of LDD and BTB (Big tit Brenda) in the frozen aisle 😂😂

• Haha
Maybe she found out LDD asked to be in the official advert... Dressed as Buddy the elf, licking syrup and candy canes from BTB's baubles...

:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she obviously read here and thought oh I better post…yet again complaining about Amelia - but imo the stuff she is moaning about is all very very normal toddler behaviour and yet she’s acting like it’s only Amelia and that she’s doing it deliberately to annoy her for some reason…she needs to get a grip

Reactions: 6
So she obviously read here and thought oh I better post…yet again complaining about Amelia - but imo the stuff she is moaning about is all very very normal toddler behaviour and yet she’s acting like it’s only Amelia and that she’s doing it deliberately to annoy her for some reason…she needs to get a grip
Has her development come along?

She's just started pulling herself up and walking with a walker
I know every baby moves at their own pace.. but I do feel like a good percentage of the reason behind her being a little bit slow is due to walrus being the absolute opposite of encouraging and nurturing 😞

Reactions: 5
I know every baby moves at their own pace.. but I do feel like a good percentage of the reason behind her being a little bit slow is due to walrus being the absolute opposite of encouraging and nurturing 😞
Exactly. She spent the first year of her life lying down being forced to sleep so Emily wouldn’t have to put effort in and actually play with or interact with her. Emily’s just a lazy arse of a parent who just wants to sit on her fat arse all day, scoffing huge lunches and trying to blag freebies on Facebook marketplace. I feel so sorry for that little girl, as has been said, all babies do things at their own pace, but I don’t know many babies who have only just pulled themselves up to stand at the age that Amelia is which is what? 14 months old, unless they have developmental delays already. It’s just proven that she’s been not been stimulated or encouraged to do things before and that Emily just isn’t bothered.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. She spent the first year of her life lying down being forced to sleep so Emily wouldn’t have to put effort in and actually play with or interact with her. Emily’s just a lazy arse of a parent who just wants to sit on her fat arse all day, scoffing huge lunches and trying to blag freebies on Facebook marketplace. I feel so sorry for that little girl, as has been said, all babies do things at their own pace, but I don’t know many babies who have only just pulled themselves up to stand at the age that Amelia is which is what? 14 months old, unless they have developmental delays already. It’s just proven that she’s been not been stimulated or encouraged to do things before and that Emily just isn’t bothered.
To me, it shows Emily was holding her back.
She's gone from barely even being able to sit up herself at 1 year old and not being able to do anything else.

Then within 2 months of her actually letting her out to play and not laying her down in something constantly, she's learnt to sit fine, crawl, pull herself up and walk with a walker.

To me that just shows she was ready but Emily had her laying down/trapped in something constantly

Reactions: 3
What does it mean to be moved up a class in Maths when you’re 6? Presumably she’s not moved up a year?

Why does she think we care what was said at her parents evening?

How out of breath is she when just walking though?

I find it hard to believe they've never moved kids up a level with maths and reading though and that Ella's a first?

"One of the most polite little girls she's ever taught"
Hate to break it to you Emily, but it's something a lot of teachers say to the parents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.