Emilywalters_journal #14 Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his LD into Brenda's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for the love of god! She prioritises brownies over saving. You know when it LDD’s payday as she’s hyper and excited. I always did lovely things in December with my children. Possibly cos we have 2 birthdays then so it was usually a treat for that. But she needs to own her decisions. She chooses to do nothing. Remember last year when her inlaws all went shopping and she sat home with the face tripping her.

Reactions: 6
There’s a look fantastic event on tonight. I’ve seen a fair few influencers post there. She’s clearly so jealous that she didn’t get an invite, she never gets an invite anywhere. She’s boring as duck, she influences no body.

Reactions: 1
There’s a look fantastic event on tonight. I’ve seen a fair few influencers post there. She’s clearly so jealous that she didn’t get an invite, she never gets an invite anywhere. She’s boring as duck, she influences no body.
She’s no influencer, she’s always been boring old Emily Walters. It’s really funny that she actually somehow thinks she’s an influencer. She has no growth, no type of “fan base” and most accounts on her page are only SW accounts. She’s a very sad individual

Reactions: 3
Why is she so judgemental? Like I don’t want colour in my house, so I will be going for beige and whites. But I’m not sitting making a point about her all over Instagram
Because she’s a twit. She goes on and on about ‘do what you want to do and what is right for your family/people shouldn’t judge you for that’ then judges other people for what they’re doing. It all stems down to her lack of self esteem and her inferiority complex.

Reactions: 8
Why is she so judgemental? Like I don’t want colour in my house, so I will be going for beige and whites. But I’m not sitting making a point about her all over Instagram
Ironic because most the tit she shoves into her big fat ugly gob are beige

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You Emily? Kitsch? As in bright clashing colours? Never!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Normalise tacky kitsch Christmas decs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ironic because most the tit she shoves into her big fat ugly gob are beige
this also includes davids limp beige sausage, but that’s usually after big titty b has already had a go and at that point David’s like “go on lass you have a go too you walrus”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This isn’t about comparison being the thief of joy, she’s shared this because she relates to the feeling of hoping that everyone else is, under the surface, just as miserable as she is
Is she still sharing this kind of shite. She's been doing this for years. She's never happy with her lot in life so she's a total hypocrite

Reactions: 5
Didn’t let Amelia eat a full flake …. Yeah because you wanted to eat it can’t see your child eating anything without you eating half remember the ice cream in summer 😂😂

Does she ever get that child dressed?
No because she doesn’t get herself dressed 😂

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed Amelia seems to have quite delayed language? May just be a coincidence but she rarely seems to babble and by now she should have some words but seems almost mute in most of the stories posted! Emily is there bombarding her with ‘can you say….’ and she rarely responds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.