Emilywalters_journal #14 Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his LD into Brenda's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed Amelia seems to have quite delayed language? May just be a coincidence but she rarely seems to babble and by now she should have some words but seems almost mute in most of the stories posted! Emily is there bombarding her with ‘can you say….’ and she rarely responds!
In this case, I don't think she's that delayed and Emily is encouraging her. She has said "hello" and stuff on camera before.
My daughter is nearly 5 months older than Amelia and has only just started saying some words in the past month.
On "average" at Amelias age, she "should" say mama, dada, and a couple of other words. Which it seems she does as they've been shown.

Reactions: 1
In this case, I don't think she's that delayed and Emily is encouraging her. She has said "hello" and stuff on camera before.
My daughter is nearly 5 months older than Amelia and has only just started saying some words in the past month.
On "average" at Amelias age, she "should" say mama, dada, and a couple of other words. Which it seems she does as they've been shown.
To be fair, I do agree with this. Emily is annoying as duck keep mooing on at the poor kid but equally I don’t think she’s particularly behind. She’s only 16 months or so isn’t she?

To be fair, I do agree with this. Emily is annoying as duck keep mooing on at the poor kid but equally I don’t think she’s particularly behind. She’s only 16 months or so isn’t she?
Yeah, just 15 months.

Same as the point with walking ect, the point with her walking/pulling up ect was that she was clearly ready but Emily held her back by keeping her laying down. Not that she was exactly "Behind" in herself.

But at 15 months, she definitley isn't "behind" in her talking ect.

Reactions: 2
I must have missed these I’ve never seen her speak on camera.

I must have missed these I’ve never seen her speak on camera.
It's only been the odd time she's said "Hello!/hi" or "mama" or "dada".
Even if she hadn't, she's only 15 months, it isn't behind

Last edited:
Am I the only one that doesn't let my kids touch the tree?
They help decorate and then it's not touched because it's not a toy.
Especially my 1 and a half year old because the second I turn my back, if she thinks she can touch it, it'd be down 😂

But then again, she let's her Ella stand and run along the sofas. And in shoes. Which I hate so I can't really compare 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There's definitely something not right with that child her eyes in the walking/grabbing on to the top stories weren't focused and she just doesn't seem very alert.

Reactions: 2
Now complaining Amelia has got a bauble and they've been throwing it back and forth.
Does she not teach her kids to respect anything?
That'll be great when they pop round another person's house or a shop ect and Amelia just starts grabbing baubles off the tree to throw 🙃

Reactions: 5
That text message what is the need for the love you constantly they’re literally in the same house. Speak to one another you fat lumps of lard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That text message what is the need for the love you constantly they’re literally in the same house. Speak to one another you fat lumps of lard 😂
Bet he is under strict instruction to say that at the end of messages… or else.
She’ll probably eat him.

Also why does the scruffy witch never get her baby dressed?! Fair enough leaving her in her jammies for breakfast and changing her afterwards but that’s not what’s happening here 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Sorry but just caught up on her story’s, fair enough she might be tired. But Jesus Christ she couldn’t give 2 flying f*cos about that. Like this happens once a year, why can’t she just try seem a bit excited for poor Ella

Reactions: 5
Wonder if they intend to move? They're only in a 2 bed and Ella's bedroom is tiny

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.