Emilywalters_journal #14 Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his LD into Brenda's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she putting a posh accent on?? Why is it always broad ‘fake’ Yorkshire, or Queen’s English?!

Reactions: 3
Gosh she chats some s***

Interesting and predictable post about Amelia suddenly walking (but standing and walking for months) after what was said here yesterday.

Again though, just shows imo that she held her back.
Within 2 months of her stopping laying her down in something 24/7, she's learnt to sit, pull up, crawl, stand and now walk.

Reactions: 5
Why is it such a surprise to her that babies/toddlers don't sleep through the night?
This is her second child.

Also I see she's continuing the 2 cooked meals a day with Amelia too with mashed potato and gravy and whatever for lunch 😂

What's the betting Amelia will be in the gravy soaked sleepsuit until the morning?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Amelia still in a sleepsuit at 1pm. Maybe if she actually got her dressed it might help her realise the difference between day and night.

She’s just so angry all the time. Angry because her kids have woken up in the night, angry that she’s slept on the sofa (although not sure why) and angry that she can’t sit on her arse all day.

She's such a martyr, I just want to sit but I can't, it's not part of my personality??
The way she was looking to the side is a big sign she's bullshitting which we all know anyway. She looked SO mad about the kids waking up! "THIS ONE" pointing her stubby finger at her 1 year old who is yet again strapped down. Let her move, stimulate her, take her out of the house maybe she'll be tired! Not bleeping rocket science.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s just not her personality to sit and do nothing.
Was that her attempt at humour?!

Reactions: 4
She's such a martyr, I just want to sit but I can't, it's not part of my personality??
The size of her arse tells us differently... no way is she as active as she tries to make out. She spends 90% of her time sat on the sofa, no doubt about it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is the bluntest pencil in the pile. Imagine being able to NOT WORK be with your child all day long and yet all you do is moan, try do what I do Emily. Leave the house at 6:50am after getting my baby up 30mins prior for her dad to short out (he WFH and does nursery runs) to get to work for 7:20am day starts at 8am, teach all day then stay and do work until atleast 5pm before getting home at 5:30 and only seeing my 13month old for 1.5hrs before she goes to bed. I’d kill to be able to not work and live off my husbands wage but unfortunately I’m not a sponge

Attachments

• Heart
She really is the bluntest pencil in the pile. Imagine being able to NOT WORK be with your child all day long and yet all you do is moan, try do what I do Emily. Leave the house at 6:50am after getting my baby up 30mins prior for her dad to short out (he WFH and does nursery runs) to get to work for 7:20am day starts at 8am, teach all day then stay and do work until atleast 5pm before getting home at 5:30 and only seeing my 13month old for 1.5hrs before she goes to bed. I’d kill to be able to not work and live off my husbands wage but unfortunately I’m not a sponge
She missed out the part where she shouts at the mole 70% of the time that he's at work, while she's sat on her arse drinking tea moaning about her baby

She's a spoilt lazy twit

Did you see how EVIL and angry she looked when she said "she woke up" she looked like she was really to strangle her. If I was her partner I wouldn't trust her around our child ,she going to snap soon and do something she can't take back.

It’s so weird that she’s shared that given the whole gist of it is about working parents?! I’m a stay at home mum (of sorts, it’s slightly more complicated but for ease..) and while I don’t consider myself a sponge 😬 I do feel lucky to be in such a position that my husband and I could choose that. I’m not saying it’s never a bit tough, but I wouldn’t be sharing posts about being a working parent because, well, it would be bullshit 😂

Did you see how EVIL and angry she looked when she said "she woke up" she looked like she was really to strangle her. If I was her partner I wouldn't trust her around our child ,she going to snap soon and do something she can't take back.
I actually screenshot these earlier to comment on her constant pissed off face whenever she mentions or speaks to Amelia.

Attachments

• Sick
I actually screenshot these earlier to comment on her constant pissed off face whenever she mentions or speaks to Amelia.
It’s so weird that she doesn’t even try to hide her complete disdain towards that poor girl 😞

There’s nothing wrong with being a stay at home parent but when you are so skint, yet grudge your husband going to work and seem to hate your baby. It would do her the world of good to have time away from her mother. She might get stimulated and sleep. Remember last Christmas, the grandparents had a great day with Amelia.

Reactions: 8
There’s nothing wrong with being a stay at home parent but when you are so skint, yet grudge your husband going to work and seem to hate your baby. It would do her the world of good to have time away from her mother. She might get stimulated and sleep. Remember last Christmas, the grandparents had a great day with Amelia.
I think you’re absolutely right.. not to mention she seems to completely begrudge LDD for working (apparently’all the time’ but personally I think she is just being a drama Queen there) when he clearly needs to in order to pay the bills! She’s a nightmare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.