Emilywalters_journal #14 Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his LD into Brenda's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids face when the walrus starts mooing at her in her stories is all of us 😂 queen of the side eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why would she leave that apron on for the photos?! And why WHY is that horrible apron two bleeping ugly clashing patterns combined , why is she LIKE THIS?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never known anyone so obsessed with the weather, how boring that’s her whole personality

Reactions: 7
IMG_3159.png

That step needs to be bloody reinforced with that heffalump using it! Banging on again about not being able to afford stuff 🙄 get off your fat lazy backside and get a job hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I said it before and I'll say it again... why do we need to know every tooth Ella loses? Literally everyone with kids will go through that? Why do we care?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I said it before and I'll say it again... why do we need to know every tooth Ella loses? Literally everyone with kids will go through that? Why do we care?
so glad I’m not the only one! I don’t wanna see anyone’s teeth let alone a stranger’s kids loose tooth 🤢 if I did I’d be a bleeping dentist. Get a life Emily

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glad I'm not the only one who didn't need or want to see another kids "spreading" teeth... :sick:

Reactions: 3
Emily doesn't need to be talking about teeth when she and her offspring look like Fugglers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she spend so much time/effort for a kids birthday party? If there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s that kids don’t care what your house looks like or whether you’ve bought in a cake. As long as they have fun and plenty sugar they’ll be grand. I would not be up til gone 1am for no-ones birthday 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.