Emilywalters_journal #14 Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his LD into Brenda's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she spend so much time/effort for a kids birthday party? If there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s that kids don’t care what your house looks like or whether you’ve bought in a cake. As long as they have fun and plenty sugar they’ll be grand. I would not be up til gone 1am for no-ones birthday 🙄
It's about time she did!! Those kids have never had any kind of effort like that for their birthdays yet for her own she has cakes professionally made, new outfits, expensive jewellery to match, expensive cake toppers and hires big domes for in her garden.
Normally the kids get a cake she's thrown together and free stuff shes found off marketplace

Reactions: 5
bleeping awful lipstick... surely as a "Professional MUA" she'd know that red lipstick with a pink dress is a massive no no! She looks like she's dressed for Halloween, poor kid.

Reactions: 4
Why does she spend so much time/effort for a kids birthday party? If there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s that kids don’t care what your house looks like or whether you’ve bought in a cake. As long as they have fun and plenty sugar they’ll be grand. I would not be up til gone 1am for no-ones birthday 🙄
Not like me but I’m going to stick up for her here. If she did absolutely nothing for the child’s birthday she would get ripped, she spends time on her birthday she still gets ripped. She can’t win

Not like me but I’m going to stick up for her here. If she did absolutely nothing for the child’s birthday she would get ripped, she spends time on her birthday she still gets ripped. She can’t win
Yeh maybe I’m wrong here, just not what I would be doing with my time 🤷‍♀️

Thank you everyone for posting the sceenshots. Aww bless her I hope she's going to have a good time. Walrus and her parties always look chronically tit my cringe cringes for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wont post the other 2 with the other kids.
She at least covered the other kids faces!

After I mentioned it on here twice the other week though 😂 so hi Emily. But also, well done for eventually doing it 😂

I presume they got rid of Amelia for Ellas birthday.

Back to her usual rain obsession 🙄
Exhausted from what? She had about 4 friends over to play. Big bleeping deal. Jesus she wants praise for just breathing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exhausted from what? She had about 4 friends over to play. Big bleeping deal. Jesus she wants praise for just breathing.
Not even like she cooked for them, they had mcdonalds which I wpuld imagine LDD would go get anyway. So she's hardly done much

Reactions: 6

After I mentioned it on here twice the other week though 😂 so hi Emily. But also, well done for eventually doing it 😂

Altho weirdly showed a video of them on the trampoline where she couldn’t cover their faces.
She’s so oddly obsessed with the bloody weather 😂

Reactions: 3

Wonder if he ever gets BTB a cuppa

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not even like she cooked for them, they had mcdonalds which I wpuld imagine LDD would go get anyway. So she's hardly done much
She got that £25 credit for just eat which she said she was going g to use for the McDonald’s for the party so it would have been delivered and she did t even pay for it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
344D3B48-7AC4-4A4F-AD53-BEF86AD22B7C.png

poor child is going to have her mums teeth isn’t she?
---
She really is the oldest 30 yr old I’ve ever met.
I’m 15 years older and she acts like my mother🫣
Also it was lots of effort for 3 friends to come and play unless she didn’t record the party which I highly doubt as she films everything!!

View attachment 2314922

poor child is going to have her mums teeth isn’t she?
---
She really is the oldest 30 yr old I’ve ever met.
I’m 15 years older and she acts like my mother🫣
Also it was lots of effort for 3 friends to come and play unless she didn’t record the party which I highly doubt as she films everything!!
I’m in a comma just looking at the amount of icing on that cake

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.