Emilywalters_journal #14 Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his LD into Brenda's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this didn’t say they had a son id swear LDD was complaining about Emily 🤣🤣

I will place a bet that she is going to try to get pregnant again so she doesn't have to back to work. Hubbeh must be earning good wonga to provide for them plus two cars

Reactions: 5
I will place a bet that she is going to try to get pregnant again so she doesn't have to back to work. Hubbeh must be earning good wonga to provide for them plus two cars
Their house is barely big enough for 2 kids, no way could they have another without moving. Not sure one wage would cover it 🙈

Reactions: 8
He better make sure he’s not saying tit in the staff room again then, otherwise she really will trap him with another

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s not mentioned his work for a long time and I’ve not seen him in there for months either, imagine if she made him transfer cos of our Brenda 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Surely she must be bored at home. She never goes to groups, it’s just her at home all day with no stimulation for A.

Reactions: 6
I reckon they must both (her and A) be so bored at home, and of each other.

Even if she's trying her very best (which, sorry, I doubt she is..) she can't give her the same stimulation and benefits that Nursery would (and did give Ella) if she was even working part-time.

I thought at one point - not from anything she said - that she was waiting until A turned 2, maybe for the funding, but she wont even qualify for that??

I reckon they must both (her and A) be so bored at home, and of each other.

Even if she's trying her very best (which, sorry, I doubt she is..) she can't give her the same stimulation and benefits that Nursery would (and did give Ella) if she was even working part-time.

I thought at one point - not from anything she said - that she was waiting until A turned 2, maybe for the funding, but she wont even qualify for that??
I guess we'll find out. She turns 2 in a few weeks.
But they don't qualify so I doubt she would.
I've not seen her say she has any intention of doing so

Reactions: 2
What would they have done if the second child had been a boy?

I don't think she'll have any more kids. I'd be shocked if she did because she's so lazy and all she's done is moan about how hard she's found it

On a different point, why when I saw that the man who created the Yorkshire Tea Blend had died did I think of Emily? 😂

Surprised she hasn't posted about it TBH.

• Haha
They’re still doing the love you at the end of every text when they’re in the same bloody house - nothing like over compensating

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why do they have reins on the kid still isn’t she like 2?!
Ngl I have reins on my daughter who’s 2 in September still she’s deffo a track star at heart but it’s only for when we are up the town and I’m on my own with her and all the other crap you end up carrying 😂
---
Surely dressing your child like this is a crime 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Ngl I have reins on my daughter who’s 2 in September still she’s deffo a track star at heart but it’s only for when we are up the town and I’m on my own with her and all the other crap you end up carrying 😂
---
Surely dressing your child like this is a crime 😂
Is that ‘the hubbys’ foot I see. We are onto the third week of the summer holidays now and I know the weather has been poor but does she take her girls out and about without him being there?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.