Emilywalters_journal #14 Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his LD into Brenda's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got that £25 credit for just eat which she said she was going g to use for the McDonald’s for the party so it would have been delivered and she did t even pay for it!
Not to mention all the party accessories and gift bags were also free from doing those Spin games on shien they did recently where she won like £150

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Good to see a sensible approach to the ear piercing, although I somehow thought Ella already had her ears pierced 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What a complete waste because no teacher will be eating any home made food given to them. You don't know what kind state peoples home are in so won't risk that. I sure as tit wouldn't anyway! 🤢

Reactions: 13
What a complete waste because no teacher will be eating any home made food given to them. You don't know what kind state peoples home are in so won't risk that. I sure as tit wouldn't anyway! 🤢
Yeh my kids school specifically asks that there’s no home baking brought in for exactly that reason…

Reactions: 2
I hate how she always has to be so 'extra'.

My daughter has taken a small box of chocs for each of her teachers, and a card. I imagine they'll be overrun with chocs and flowers and etc, but just think it's the thought that counts.. not a competition about who can give the best gift.

I also had a laugh at how she's made herself look on the stamp. Lovely and slim, whereas LDD is rounder of face... :LOL:

Reactions: 8
Also bugs me how she goes on about normalising stuff but has gone out of her way to attach personalised labels (love from the walters) to the gifts?? What’s normal about that? I don’t have kids but she’s defo that mum at the school gates who makes out her extra effort is just what normal people do, and makes other mums feel tit

Reactions: 5
Also bugs me how she goes on about normalising stuff but has gone out of her way to attach personalised labels (love from the walters) to the gifts?? What’s normal about that? I don’t have kids but she’s defo that mum at the school gates who makes out her extra effort is just what normal people do, and makes other mums feel tit
Yeh my kids give a small gift and card just from them, not from our whole family 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
These influencers only want to normalise the things they don't have/can't be bothered to do.

They go on about how extra everyone is at stuff they want to "normalise" but don't seem to see all the things they're extra with

Reactions: 4
What she don't realise is that it's those parents who when they walk towards the poor the teachers they think FFS! What now 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
She's making out like it's some horrific thing.
Saying the kids had only been fed a banana by 11 cause she was too busy sorting that.
Now paying for a tick?
Just because someone made a copy of her profile 🙄
Dramatic much?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.