Emilywalters_journal #14 Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his LD into Brenda's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course amelia had to lend a helping hand. Let her you stupid woman she can play beside you. She seems to think all she can do when amelia is around is sit on her fat arse

Why has she got her forward facing 😳 isn’t there a height/weight limit before forward facing. It’s so unsafe having an infant face that way of course she wouldn’t extend the rear facing the fat pleb won’t be able to get Amelia in the seat

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Why has she got her forward facing 😳 isn’t there a height/weight limit before forward facing. It’s so unsafe having an infant face that way of course she wouldn’t extend the rear facing the fat pleb won’t be able to get Amelia in the seat
Shes been forward facing for the past 5 months at least because I remember thinking the same 😂 Epecially as Amelia isnt even 2 yet.

Weight limit for forward facing is 9kg but age 15 months. Whichever comes last basically.
Amelia is well over the 9kg.

Reactions: 2
Who’s arsed where you bought the rug from and how much it originally cost

Reactions: 2
Who’s arsed where you bought the rug from and how much it originally cost
the funniest thing is the woman she got it from got it as a gifted/ PR product anyway! She deleted her original post where she unwraps it but she says it was gifted, so no wonder she only wanted £25 considering she got it for free 😂

I’ve followed her home account and remembered the post she did when she got it! Kind of cheeky I think to sell gifted items, but good old greedy does that as well!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amelia is so obviously behind, and how much of that is Emily’s fault?? She doesn’t talk, and she doesn’t sleep properly (both are signs of a developmental delay). I’m not expert, but as a Mum I’d have involved the HV by now. I hope Emily has done the same for Amelia, but probably not….too busy buying new crap for her house, with Dave’s money.

Reactions: 6
Amelia is so obviously behind, and how much of that is Emily’s fault?? She doesn’t talk, and she doesn’t sleep properly (both are signs of a developmental delay). I’m not expert, but as a Mum I’d have involved the HV by now. I hope Emily has done the same for Amelia, but probably not….too busy buying new crap for her house, with Dave’s money.
I personally don't agree and think it's very hard to tell.
My daughter is 4 months older than Amelia and whilst she did speak more at Amelias current age.. Go back a few months before and she only said 4 or 5 words.
She says so many words now though.
She also sleeps awful. Alrhough again, that's improved. Amelia's buggest problem with sleep is she's still in with her and LDD and because of that, gets brought down any time to watch tv and play with the lights on whenever she wakes up.

I don't think she's behind exactly. HVs don't tend to be concerned anyway unless theyre not saying words by 2. And Amelia does say words, just not many 😂

Urgh you don’t need her or her pals code for the free asos year delivery pass. Asos have literally emailed everyone who has an account with them.

Reactions: 1
With those videos with Amelia too... the caption is about how everyone thinks she's so happy and smiley etc, but Emily trying to show she isn't - why?!

And so shows her getting frustrated because Emily has changed that she needs to say "please" now instead of "Ta". She says Ta so well and so often, and Emily still doesn't give her whatever snack it is...

With those videos with Amelia too... the caption is about how everyone thinks she's so happy and smiley etc, but Emily trying to show she isn't - why?!

And so shows her getting frustrated because Emily has changed that she needs to say "please" now instead of "Ta". She says Ta so well and so often, and Emily still doesn't give her whatever snack it is...
So many instagrammers do this. They hate the idea you can think about something postively?
Think their child is happy? They insist on showing they're not.
Think their house is tidy? They insist on showing any area that isn't

They all do it.

Reactions: 4

I thought that was mean actually. She made such a fuss of teaching ta. The baby is saying ta over and over and clearly gets upset and frustrated that she isn't given a biscuit. Why film that.

Reactions: 6
I thought that was mean actually. She made such a fuss of teaching ta. The baby is saying ta over and over and clearly gets upset and frustrated that she isn't given a biscuit. Why film that.
I wonder if she deleted this... because it wasn't there when i went to check yesterday morning

This made me so sad for Amelia ..in my opinion it’s not important for them to be told to say please and thank you … if you model it enough it will come naturally!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.