Emilywalters_journal #14 Emily sat on the cat while LDD shoved his LD into Brenda's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her anymore even to hate watch she depresses me but I’m getting strong pantomime dame vibes with what she’s wearing ……also is it her birthday cake cos the duck is she 32 …..she must’ve had worlds worst paper round

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe I’m the same age as her 😰 I had my infusion at the hospital yesterday and a nurse said to me ‘what magic cream do you use you look about 24, not 32’ Emily dresses and makes herself look waaaaaaaay older than what she is but she’s ‘different and quirky’ noooooo sunshine you just look like a pantomime dame who’s forgot to get changed after the show!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Moaning she's got her washing piles over flowing because she's got no washing line and hasn't had one for over 2 weeks so far.

Buy an airer/clothes horse? Even a cheap one?
You can still wash clothes 😂
She's got a tumble dryer too.

Reactions: 3
Moaning she's got her washing piles over flowing because she's got no washing line and hasn't had one for over 2 weeks so far.

Buy an airer/clothes horse? Even a cheap one?
You can still wash clothes 😂
She's got a tumble dryer too.
How can she have piles of washing she doesn’t work, she just eats? I’ve answered my own question

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.