Emilys.journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said it before and I’ll say it again, for someone who ‘craves’ a child so much, she never has the motivation to actually do anything about it. (Apart from beg other people for money, obviously…)

She’ll do a week of *insert diet here*, lose a few pounds, get bored, end up going boozing/for meals with her husband, gain weight, post a load of crying stories and repeat ad infinitum. It’s quite sad really because she’s stuck in a cycle of her own doing. I’d love for her to prove us wrong, but she hasn’t got the motivation. Maybe she should print this out and stick it on her fridge for motivation.

Reactions: 7
Why would anyone find calorie counting so difficult? You literally just count the calories of the ingredients you use to make the food you eat. When you have an app that does the hard work, it literally couldn't be simpler.

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone find calorie counting so difficult? You literally just count the calories of the ingredients you use to make the food you eat. When you have an app that does the hard work, it literally couldn't be simpler.
I know for pasta it’s different whether it’s cooked or dried

Asking strangers for money for something like this will never sit right with me, especially when she’s bragged about them being well off in the past… losing weight isn’t easy whatever plan you’re following, but if you want something so badly, you do whatever it takes to achieve it… she just comes across as someone that wants everything now without putting in the work… if she thinks losing weight is effort, just wait til she starts ivf, it’s one of the hardest things I’ve ever been through, both mentally and physically… losing weight was the easy bit 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just have to say I wish her friends and family will tell her to stop wearing those bloody awful short playsuits. They really don't suit her! The dress she wore to her mothers wedding looked absolutely stunning and suits her figure so much better!! Emily I know you will be reading this ..buy some more of those lovely dresses!!

I hate this go fund me business .when it's for charity and you can see where the money is going it's fair enough but things like this is always begging in my eyes . You don't get anything from life if you don't earn it yourself

Reactions: 3
I hate this go fund me business .when it's for charity and you can see where the money is going it's fair enough but things like this is always begging in my eyes . You don't get anything from life if you don't earn it yourself
Agreed I'm sure she said she worked part time as well. You'd do all the hours you physically could! She just takes the easy way out for everything

Reactions: 2
Agreed I'm sure she said she worked part time as well. You'd do all the hours you physically could! She just takes the easy way out for everything
She shared her month calendar view of January at some point, and I'm sure it was 7 shifts for the whole month and 1 day annual leave (!) so fewer than average part time work. Although maybe she worked more before she took on caring responsibilities 🤷🏻‍♀️ a financial privilege to be able to drop hours for care though if that is the case. Most can't afford to and do it on top of full time hours.

I think she is massively struggling at the moment as has started getting all tests done for her IVF treatment & I think reading comments on here triggers her.