Emilys.journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbf if she aint gonna lose weight for her wedding and be that size on her wedding photos, is she really gonna lose weight for a baby?

Reactions: 4
I’ve never been on her thread on here before, but I’m kind of pissed off. I’ve donated to her IVF funding, spoken to her multiple times via messages and always interacted with her posts, yet she’s bleeping blocked me!
Oh my lord, I would be raging.

I've been blocked too despite always chatting to her. Really quite annoyed but at least I didn't donate to the fundraiser ✌ I'd be absolutely livid if I had!

Reactions: 1
In fairness, I don’t think she actually blocked us all, looks like there’s a new account with her old username and binned off the other one. It’s private though so I can’t see what she’s putting up.

In fairness, I don’t think she actually blocked us all, looks like there’s a new account with her old username and binned off the other one. It’s private though so I can’t see what she’s putting up.
Regardless, it’s still a blow to those who have donated to her.

Reactions: 2
Just had a stalk on fb, she is bleeping unreal. She still has that bloody go fund me link on her Instagram yet she’s posting tit like this on her Facebook account! What weight loss Emily? You’re probably the only person in history who goes to slimming world and puts weight on in their first week. She doesn’t deserve IVF sorry. All she thinks about is shovelling food down her gob. If she happens to lose weight and successfully conceives she’ll be on the front of takeabreak magazine as the heaviest person to give birth as she’ll pile it straight on again and more.
63B472C2-3688-4C00-BF30-8318EE6BC21C.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Disgusting really. How does she even know who’s lurking and who has donated but just doesn’t chat? I’d be so pissed off if I donated.
She’ll be back public, she went private briefly before but ended up going back public as she said she wasn’t getting the same benefits or something along those lines.. I can only assume she doesn’t get approached for ads etc on private accounts.
And I think that was probably when she was cooking up the idea to do a gofundme beg which would’ve been useless on a private account.

Hi Emily! Still reading here from what I can see as your Facebook has now gone private and you’ve tried to change your name so no one can find you 😂

This thread will go puff soon as a new member is desperately trying to get it locked now she's gone private.

What the hell is she playing at. She's been 16 stone something since June! 6 months and still just the same.

Is she still a human square?
Has she finally managed to lose the weight for ivf?
The suspense is killing me…

Reactions: 2
She had the audacity to put the link up again the other day after sharing posts of her eating an actual pizza box full of Chinese food and an enormous roast.

• Wow
She had the audacity to put the link up again the other day after sharing posts of her eating an actual pizza box full of Chinese food and an enormous roast.
Absolutely no shame, I bet she’s laughing at them behind closed doors. You think she’d be busting her arse trying to lose the weight to thank the people who donated.