Emilys.journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to start a thread for this absolute irritant. Documenting her “weight loss journey” because she’s too fat for fertility treatment. She’s been trying for a baby for 9 years but still can’t seem to lose the weight. Posts about craving a takeaway every other hour but is still so desperate to be a mumma. Bore off love.

Reactions: 3
I have lost count how many takeaways/meals out she’s had the last week, slimming world is obviously going well again 🙄

I have lost count how many takeaways/meals out she’s had the last week, slimming world is obviously going well again 🙄
And another one today! She’s obviously got things going on with her mental health and I think she needs to tackle one thing at a time. 1. Mental health 2. Weight loss 3. Baby. I think if she was to do this she would be a lot more
successful. I do hope that her and her hubby get to become parents though - my friends are going through infertility stuff at the moment and it is heartbreaking when it is all you want.

I'm.sure she said she was back on it as she needs to lose weight for a appointment but she's eaten out all weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for her if she is struggling with her mental health but I just don’t understand how you can eat out/get take out so much you would feel rubbish! She also said she was going to tell her husband to stop letting her get takeaways then then next day they’d ordered an Indian

I just posted about her in the SW thread, didn’t realise there was already one here. Absolute joke of a girl.

She might be suffering with her MH but is doing nothing to help herself by reposting every negative comment she gets and comes back with even ruder comments. She needs to help herself more if she wants to go through with IVF so badly. Her diet is horrendous. She 100% needs to step back from social media

Reactions: 2
And now she has gone and deleted all of her stories, preaching be kind after dragging one woman through the dirt with her name showing. Double standards, even if she is upset. What if every one piled onto that woman's dms and she did something terrible to herself? Practice what you preach plz.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but this women drives me insane! Also she has the strangest body shape I’ve ever seen!! Stick thin legs but absolutely huge on top! She’s desperate for a baby but hasn’t done anything she’s been medically advised to do! Sorry but no sympathy for someone like her with a bad attitude

Fancy ringing the police to report Tattle 🤣🤣🤣 can you imagine how that phone call went! And the reaction of the police officer when they got off the phone! 🤣🤣

She's gone looking for this site. As far as I'm aware, nobody has posted anything spiteful/trolling to her directly or on her Instagram page.

If us having and sharing an opinion is a crime, then there's going to be a lot of people being arrested. No more gossiping in the kitchen at work - you'll get banged up 🤣🤣

• Haha
These ‘influencers’ say we shouldn’t have our opinions yet they are the ones plastering all their life on social media. If you don’t want people to have opinions, don’t put your life out there so much

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has changed her Insta handle because of this thread and comments on the SW thread but apparently we’re all jealous!

• Haha
She joined here today and popped up on the SW thread. She was banned pretty quick but you can see she liked a few posts on the thread, pg 6 I think (actually used her insta handle as her username). She posted on her stories about us on tattle but think that's been deleted now (not the one that's still there, there was another one, wish I'd screenshot it). Trolls, nasty people yada yada.

Hi Emily! 👋

Was anybody even talking about her on here? I follow the SW thread and this one and she hasn't been mentioned in ages on either.

She must thrive off attention