Emilys.journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's updated her bio to say the gofundme has closed cos she's reached her target. Clearly a dig at the tattle trolls!

So her target was £800 :rolleyes: don’t get me wrong it’s £800 more than she deserved but IVF costs a lot more than that!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve never known anyone who is calorie counting to have such an unhealthy diet! Burgers and mozzarella sticks, pints of beer, and regularly using over 1000 calories on one meal! She needs therapy. No doubt she’ll be deleting her account again soon after reading this.

I've never commented on any of her posts or messaged her, but it looks like she's blocked me on one of my Instagram accounts.

Odd, because my name here is nothing like my Instagram name. She's obviously very paranoid and is blocking randomly.

Reactions: 2
She didn’t expect to see a big loss? She’s lost 5lb in 2 weeks. The size she is I’d expect her to lost that a week.

She seems pretty confident the IVF is going to work. I hope that it does but, from what I understand, it's not straightforward or guaranteed.

The odds are stacked way against IVF working at her weight. I’m sadly in the same boat however I’m actually trying to tackle my weight and not eating junk constantly

May, I think?

That's still a little time away. You'd think she'd be throwing everything at losing weight and being healthy in that time to give herself the best chance.

Its risky isn't it. I'm in the same position and trying everything I can to lose weight cos I know it will give us the best chance