Emilys.journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back and not letting tattle bother her. Hmmm we’ll see how long it takes for her to flounce off again.

Reactions: 1
She posted a pic from her childhood versus now and she's unrecognisable because she filters the duck out of her pictures.

I actually feel quite sorry for her. She doesn’t know which direction to take with her weight loss which is why she’s not sticking at anything. Cambridge diet, slimming world, calorie counting etc etc.
Just noticed literally today she’s now switched from SW to CC. Girl, just stick at something and you’ll see some good results

Reactions: 2
I actually feel quite sorry for her. She doesn’t know which direction to take with her weight loss which is why she’s not sticking at anything. Cambridge diet, slimming world, calorie counting etc etc.
Just noticed literally today she’s now switched from SW to CC. Girl, just stick at something and you’ll see some good results
Calorie counting would be the easiest in my opinion. Smaller portions, mindful eating and no unhealthy banning of foods. Has she lost any weight yet?

Calorie counting would be the easiest in my opinion. Smaller portions, mindful eating and no unhealthy banning of foods. Has she lost any weight yet?
I agree. Calorie counting and exercise will always work done properly.
shame she always feels the need to buy into these instagrammers subscription programmes though. Such a lot of money that could just be saved towards her ivf fund if she did her research. Shes now bought into holly from Geordie shores programme. Sadly I can’t see her lasting a long time on it. I do however wish her the best as I know losing weight is so hard

The thing with calorie counting is you need to measure accurately and record accurately. That piece of bacon is not 40cals and especially with all that fat on it..

The thing with calorie counting is you need to measure accurately and record accurately. That piece of bacon is not 40cals and especially with all that fat on it..
Looks like she's been Tattle Triggered by the bacon comment! 🤣

I am new to this thread but I kind of feel sorry for her in a way. She is clearly in denial about portion sizes and the amount of calories in things. 40 calories for a slice of bacon? But what about the oil you add for cooking etc. not sure she’s aware of taking all of that into account.

She literally must refresh this page all day! I just think personally if you want some what of a bigger following then you have to expect negativity. Otherwise just be private and keep a small following!

Sometimes apps do give wrong info about cals, I always check the pack to double check. She should stop buying into gimmicks and just do the basic cals in vs cals out. But I guess then she has no 'excuse' when it doesn't work, other than her own discipline. If she was really bothered about losing weight there are many psychological treatments such as hypnosis that can help