Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She seems more obsessed with Tattle than Tattle is with her, she has a extremely quiet thread on here yet has bleated on about it for attention for the past few days 🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10

breadpitt

What a fucking joke. Imagine donating to her go fund me as she’s so desperate for a child but
1. She buys a RANGE ROVER!!! Honestly
2. She drinks/eats out all the time
And
3. She’s lost no weight.

SURELY just SURELY you’d want to get yourself into the best possible position to succeed in your IVF. If you’re that desperate for a baby you’d make all these sacrifices. He’s just as bad as he 100% condones her behaviour/binging. What a waste of everyone’s time and money it’ll be for her to have IVF now after all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it's pretty cheeky setting up the go fund me page when she chooses to only work about 1 shift a week and lies in bed the rest of the time!

Reactions: 8

officedeer

I’ve never been on her thread on here before, but I’m kind of pissed off. I’ve donated to her IVF funding, spoken to her multiple times via messages and always interacted with her posts, yet she’s fucking blocked me!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

and nothing happens

So like two days ago she swerved The Cambridge Diet for SW and now shes cooking a full roast with stuffing, gravy, onion sauce etc. I’m sure the folk who have donated to her IVF fund - which she needs because her BMI is too high to qualify for it on the NHS - would be delighted to see that.

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Said it before and I’ll say it again, for someone who ‘craves’ a child so much, she never has the motivation to actually do anything about it. (Apart from beg other people for money, obviously…)

She’ll do a week of *insert diet here*, lose a few pounds, get bored, end up going boozing/for meals with her husband, gain weight, post a load of crying stories and repeat ad infinitum. It’s quite sad really because she’s stuck in a cycle of her own doing. I’d love for her to prove us wrong, but she hasn’t got the motivation. Maybe she should print this out and stick it on her fridge for motivation.

Mommypig

And she's set up a go fund me for people to pay for her IVF :rolleyes:

The reason she won't go down the NHS weight is because she needs to lose weight first whereas obviously the Greek clinic will take her money regardless of her weight. She is unreal.

I hope when she conceives her baby “Bradley” (apparently that’s supposed to be in quotation marks? 😂) they’ll not need to seek as much attention and sympathy from strangers as their parents 😇
Also thanks for reminding me to change my account name as baby “Bennett” is cooking away nicely after working my ass off to lose weight and improve my fertility 🥰 if you read this Emily please keep at your goals as I can promise you losing weight really does work in helping with baby making or fertility treatment working,🤞 for you genuinely on that front.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

and nothing happens

Mad how she’s been trying for a baby for 10 years and in 10 years she’s not met the BMI criteria to have the proper investigations on the nhs. Also mad how they’ve no savings despite having no kids and apparently living comfortably. Think she’s been lying in bed ordering takeaways for years and just thinking she’ll magically fall pregnant.

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
I don't think she's emotionally mature enough to have a child. Comes across as very childish and spoilt, and I think she'd actually really struggle with the reality.

Mommypig

Just had a stalk on fb, she is fucking unreal. She still has that bloody go fund me link on her Instagram yet she’s posting shit like this on her Facebook account! What weight loss Emily? You’re probably the only person in history who goes to slimming world and puts weight on in their first week. She doesn’t deserve IVF sorry. All she thinks about is shovelling food down her gob. If she happens to lose weight and successfully conceives she’ll be on the front of takeabreak magazine as the heaviest person to give birth as she’ll pile it straight on again and more.
63B472C2-3688-4C00-BF30-8318EE6BC21C.png

• Wow
Oh wow so she begs for money from all of her many followers and then goes private so they can’t see how she’s spending the money she’s fleeced them of once she’s got as much as she’s clearly gonna get from her go fund me!? That’s some shady GREEDY selfish shiz there, she needs to look in the mirror!

breadpitt

She's locked her account down, deleted all posts and changed the handle to "fcuk_youxx". 😂
Omg I thought you were joking but this is legit hahahaha

She is worryingly unstable. She was all bright and happy, insta back and posting, few comments on here and she’s gone off the cliff again. The worst thing is, no one here has battered her at all. Just joked about her coming back to Instagram. This is not a stable mind/environment to be considering bringing a child into, all jokes aside.

Reactions: 5

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
She can’t want one all that badly then if she’s stuffing her face and gaining then. If you did, then surely you’d move heaven and earth to get there.

I feel sorry for the fools who have donated…imagine having the absolute gall to set up a go fund me so that other people pay for your baby, and then they see youre taking the piss out of them. I’d be absolutely raging.

Sallycinnamon_

These ‘influencers’ say we shouldn’t have our opinions yet they are the ones plastering all their life on social media. If you don’t want people to have opinions, don’t put your life out there so much

• Heart
It’s really quite sad to see someone getting their hopes up like this… the success rate may but 40 something percent but that will not be for people in her bmi bracket, she may think this dr is being nice but he’s just talking to a customer… clinics abroad are much more about sales than what’s sensible, there’s a reason there’s a bmi limit in ivf over here and it’s because the percentage of success decreases massively not to mention the other health risks! These facts don’t just disappear because you get on a plane! Hope she keeps up the weight loss although with more actual nutrition to feed her body and level her hormones!

Pineapplexpress

Think it's really cheeky to set up a gofundme, then say if they start saving now they'll have the money they need for Jan/Feb?! And works part time!
Begging for money then admitted they can essentially save a grand a month 🙄

How much do all those glorified cuppa soups and porridge sachets cost again...?

Just get an interest free credit card if you're that desperate that you can't wait another 3 months and keep your dignity (and not expose yourself to people judging your finances!)